1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who greets children who cross over?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Birki, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Birki

Birki Member

So, there was a horrific school shooting in Connecticut today. I haven't even read about it myself, yet, just have heard about it from others. I am sure at some point my 10 year old son will hear about it and we'll need to discuss it with him. I've talked to him about the afterlife a bit, so he has a general idea of what I think, but I have not talked to him about what happens immediately after you die. For example, when I've talked to my mother and sister we've discussed that if you see a dead relative (such as for me, one of my grandmothers) you should go with them. But who would come for a child if they don't know anyone who has died very well? Would a child recognize a dead relative they didn't know very well in life? Would they recognize their spirit guide(s)? My father's mother died when my son was only about 15 months old, and while I was very close to her he never really knew her (though he met her several times). He met my mother's mother a few more times, but as we live 1500 miles away it was usually once a year visits. I don't want to scare him but I want to give him the best information I can if he has questions.

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I know about a case of a small child communicating through the medium Chico Xavier telling that his grandmother received him, he sent this message by a psycographic letter and also it told that since hes just learning to read and write his instructor was the one writing and not him, i also have know other cases of a recently arrived to the afterlife telling that he have meet with his great great mother that he didnt know in life and neither his family,but after research with the name and the info he provided the familiy did confirm this relative lived in another city and died 60 years ago..

I have read other cases where the recently arrived person recognizes someone there (probably from his soul group ) and knew they are related someway...

So probably your grandpa will be expecting him if something happens :)

3. Highlander

Highlander Member

May God have mercy on us all and may He hold a special place for the little innocent ones.

Peace and Love to all...

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

or she......;)

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

There are reports in the afterlife literature of beautiful child-sized angels meeting young children, appearing to them as happy playmates luring them lightheartedly from the death-scene. This makes sense to me, since a child just out of the body would be confused and disoriented at first and would not know more than what he knew in life. So relatives not known in life would likely not be appealing, no matter how nice they seemed. They might look more like stranger-danger. Since the point here is to catch the child's attention immediately and lure him far enough away for him not to notice and be distressed by the sight of his body or the grief of those around it, a happy playmate hugging him and urging him to play seems like the best bet if there are no recently-dead loved ones that he would recognize.

Reportedly dead children are the closest thing there is to Summerland royalty. (That this is true even of aborted fetuses makes my eyes sting now to think of it.) Those with no one else to greet them are enfolded in the love and security of angels and transported at once to child-homes and child-villages where they will grow up in a few earth-years to beautiful and spiritual young adults. They will never know pain. Never know unhappiness. Be nurtured and reared in perfect love. And they will follow the lives of their earthly loved ones closely, and greet their parents and siblings as they graduate in their turn. The first time that I saw Carol communicate with Mikey, twenty months ago, he told a grieving mother that her teenaged daughter had been chosen to work with very young children, which seemed to impress even him. It surely impressed me! That young girl must have been an extraordinarily loving being to be given such a role.

I should add here, too, that areas of unexpected group-deaths reportedly are dense with loving beings rescuing each victim right away and even helping to lift some of them out of their bodies. Time being different in the afterlife levels, they seem to know about these things beforehand. So if you picture that horrific murder scene, try to see it with two or three child-sized angels helping each child to leave the body and taking those little hands and hurrying them off to play as far away from the horror as they can go. All those children are safe! Now and forevermore.

6. I also pray for them....
    Wonderful thread Birki.

7. Thank you for these comforting words, Roberta.

8. Birki

Birki Member

Yes, thank you Roberta and everyone. My son hasn't asked about it yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he hears something about it today at school. I am very sad for the parents and families of the children and teachers who were killed, but I know the children and their teachers are safe and happy in the summerlands or beyond. I pray the shooter is receiving light and healing as well.

9. I don't know about this.

Usually you read that children who pass young are highly evolved spirits only incarnating for a brief period to assist with the missions of others.

When you cross over the shroud of ignorance that is created by the human brain should be lifted and the "child" or evolved being should regress back into their omnipotent knowledge.

Why would they need to be raised in the afterlife as a child?

10. mac

Not all children fall into that category and many pass over but are not spiritually highly-evolved. For them maturation from child/baby into adulthood is important.

11. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me that not all deaths of children are "planned". This was discussed on another thread in more detail I know. Sometimes things happen, such as recently, where there is such injury to the body, the soul no longer can stay. When these children pass over, there is intense love and guidance from souls, and from souls of very high realms. It is beautiful beyond belief according to Mikey. It is glorious for them! Mikey tells me there is an adjustment period for these children, so they "gradually mature" in the Heavenly realms. Mikey says if you remember the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks, he was a little boy who wished to be an adult, but when he suddenly was an adult, it was very difficult to be comfortable and adjust to the sudden change. The same is with children when they pass over to Heaven. It is a gradual adjustment. ( Mikey is attempting to make this easier to understand. :) ) He does say that children are not all spiritually highly evolved , like Mac says.
    Mikey tells me not to worry for the children, they are surrounded by incredible love! It is the families here that will need much help! Much love and support.

Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

12. Celera

Celera Active Member

I was just wondering about this exact thing -- if the spirit is eternal and has been incarnated before, why does a child who dies have to "grow up" in the Summerland. But the comparison with "Big" is helpful. I know it's just an analogy, it's probably not possible for us to fully understand some of these things, we're like circles trying to understand a sphere.

13. mac

I guess that because it's something I've been trying to get my head around since the passing of our baby son that I feel much more comfortable with this growing up in the etheric business.

After two decades of searching I suppose I ought to now have a better idea than I used to!