1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Waller, Aug 9, 2014.

1. mac

mac host

Like a moth to a flame.... ;):D

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Based upon my seven decades of intensive research, I am confident that: advanced alien life and galactic activities are completely believable but my problem is that I cannot currently prove any of it. I have never seen, heard, smelled, touched or personally encountered an Alien or a UFO so I, like most others, am stuck with limited beliefs, fantasies or second hand info. so there is no point for me to read this entire thread since I need personal proof or experience to make any sense of Aliens or UFOs. It's a fascinating topic but still in the realm of fantasy right now for me. It's quite comical to watch folks struggle with each other over this apparent fantasy. Can any of you prove that Aliens and UFOs are actually real? If yes, I'd love to see your evidence for myself.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    dopier likes this.
  3. mac

mac host

another moth

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Nice to be back with the family lol!

5. mac

mac host

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

6. dopier