1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Waller, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

Waller, I am a hybrid created by the U. S. Army. My father drugged my mother I was told. She was impregnated with 40% Annunaki, 33% Zeta and the rest was human DNA by a hybridized embryo. I am going to read the rest of this thread now.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, zvumdzeq! This is a fascinating story. Hard to believe, but fascinating. Do you have an demonstrably alien characteristics? Are you still speaking to your father ;-)?

3. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Hi: Please tell us more. :)

4. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

My father was killed MIA. I sense him I don't telepath with him. I can identify most humans frequencies so they can come into a room with my eyes shut and I know who they are. I was taken when I was in my early 20s to a place on the cliffs and inside a large room in the cliffs. There the Zetas walked around me and was I asked them to tell me the truth. Was I or was I not a hybrid? They closed their energy on me. My frequency was raised. I turned into a Zeta and I knew ten that I was a hybrid.

5. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Good story

OK, I'd like to see more of your life accounts and current activities. :)

6. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

I don't understand, See them???

7. RobertaGrimes

Let's be perfectly clear here. This is a public thread, so innocent people will be reading it. I have spent half a century studying the afterlife evidence and simply studying science and life, and I do not for one moment think it's possible that you are a hybrid human/alien. If you want to talk about this further, you will do it on someone else's forum.

8. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

Im used to being shunned, ridiculed and called out as a liar. I am sorry that i invaded your space with my Truth. Just in case you open your mind and your heart folows, here area few of my hybrid friends you can allow yurself.

https://meetthehybrids.wordpress.com/

9. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Your mission

I went to that link and found it fascinating. What is your mission here? What can you tell us about your life as a Hybrid and anything else?
    respectfully,
    jim :)

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I wrote: OK, I'd like to see more of your life accounts and current activities. This means that I'd like to see more writings by you about your life, as a Hybrid, both past and present. Tell us more about you. What is is like to be a Hybrid? What do you do for play or work? How are you similar to and different than a 'regular' human? I suppose I could ask 1000s of questions so please give me a few responses to my questions so far.
    Thank you,
    jim :)

11. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

Yopur expression of unconditional love is unusual. I thank you and admire you for it. I am here to offer the realities that we are not alone, homo sapiens are a hybrid species just as I am, reality is multidimensional, we are in the process of understanding that, time is an illusion, all things are connected, God is EVERYTHING, we are immortal souls.My life is a trial of being thought of as a crazy. And a wonderful feeling of special service. To expose the military as evildoers who manipulate frequiencies.

12. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

Im not different from humans, I AM human in this body of a human. I have pain and light and love and a husband. I am not at all different. I know who i am and i know my mission, jimrich. You have a mission to. You are on it. I am on mine. We are not so different. Ask me anything.

13. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Oneness

Yes, I (kind of) understand Oneness, Unity, Awareness, Infinite Consciousness, so it looks to me like there is only YOU in all of existence and any conflicts or stresses that there are, are happening in, by and of YOU - the All. The military is YOU, exposing the military is YOU exposing YOU. The "manipulation of frequencies" is YOU doing it to your SELF. It's all the Play Of Life - which is YOU/US/WE/I/ME, etc. There is nothing anywhere but Life life-ing. It's just a game so - enjoy it as a Hybrid or a human, etc.!

14. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Happy

Are you HAPPY? :)
    I am looking at this information: https://meetthehybrids.wordpress.com/videos/
    Fantastic stuff!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  15. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

16. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

I am happy and I am sad.

17. RobertaGrimes

There may be human-alien hybrids, although having done this research for fifty years and done a lot of reading in New Age literature I continue to believe that either no such people exist, or if some few do exist, then they have nothing to do with the topic of this website. In person, I certainly would not shun you! But as moderator of this site, I ask you not to continue to talk about this here. You have posted your link. Now any member or friend who chooses to visit your website is welcome to go there.

I have had a number of complaints that you are a familiar troll who has apparently not taken his meds so he again needs the comfort of bothering us here. If that isn't you, then I apologize for my plan to do a very grave injustice, and I certainly wish you well! But expect to be banned. Your topic of choice has nothing to do with the website, and it is freaking people out.

18. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for sharing... I'm a fan of Sherry Wilde. Must watch to the end. (skip the ads) Powerful!

19. zvumdzeq

zvumdzeq Banned

Aren't you a hynotherapist? seek out Barbara Lamb. She has regressed many of those who may not be named here.

20. janef

janef Moderator

Yes, awhile back another member posted a video of her (believe it was she) regression of a man to his alien id. Enlightening. :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.