1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Waller, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Do you believe Bashar's prediction for fall of this year? Saying "everything will change"?

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

No. We control our future Nirvana. Hopefully there is a shift and change in energy, but it's up to us to make that change. We have to put in the work.

4. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Yessir, he hasn't missed but once in 33 years and that once is up to dispute as to whether or not the information was retrieved then purposefully withheld by Egyptologists (ancient secrets found under the paw of the Sphinx to be publicly revealed).

The question is what does "everything" mean? I expect, as Bashar states, that there will be noticeable changes and not so noticeable changes (that later can be found to have begun the process of change Fall 2016).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXV50ZcbxPk

The predictions and more info here...http://afterlifeforums.com/showthread.php?1594-Who-Doesn-t-Like-Aliens&p=38642&viewfull=1#post38642

Fun stuff, yes? Heck, Who Doesn't Like Aliens? :D

5. Waller

Waller Senior Member

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Something tells me that you don't really care about what you are posting, and that there is an underlying reason as to why you feel the need to litter Robertas forum with your nonsense. Quantity does not equal quality. I'm sure someone of your caliber will understand what I mean.

7. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nirvana :
    Do you believe Bashar's prediction for fall of this year? Saying "everything will change"?

Let's stretch this idea of "everything will change" to be more specific.

We create our physical [ir]reality according to the vibration that we are. If you choose to have a closed, pseudoskeptical mind-approach to the upcoming Fall 2016 changes, then so be it. Expect that your [ir]reality will not have those changes in it, you may notice little to nothing different.

However, if you choose to keep an open, truly skeptical mind-approach, or if you expect that these changes will occur, the "everything will change" at, about and around Fall 2016, you can expect to shift to an [ir]reality that meets your vibration. The changes will come, you will notice some or all of them. Your physical [ir]reality will vibrationally align with like kind.

(Aside) Btw, this includes the people who you allow into your physical [ir]reality. All of us experience only the people that are relevant to our journey. There are gobs and gobs of people we never see, never share an experience, as if they don't exist, yet they do.

Again, as always, choose your mind-approach freely. Just don't have any expectations that your vibrational level will somehow jumpshark the Laws of Vibrational Physics, constants in universal existences. You cannot be of which you are not the vibration...first.

(Aside) This up-level vibrational state is often misnomered by the New Age crowd as "ascension". The only thing that is ascending is your vibrational level much like your vibrational level increases when you pass to spirit (Higher Self). In fact, there is no single "ascension". all is growth, all are "ascending" all are vibrationally climbing.

8. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Hillary Clinton promises to investigate UFOs

During the 2016 Clinton campaign manager John Podesta encouraged reporters to ask his candidate Hillary Clinton about "the aliens." In late December reporter Daymond Steer at the Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire took up the challenge asked Hillary Clinton about UFOs and did a story on what she said.

Will anything come of this? Will the Fall 2016 change this posture?

We shall see. :)

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  10. Waller

Waller Senior Member

The Afterlife

The more one researches the messages of the ET as it relates to eternal life, the survival of consciousness, and similar subjects, the more obvious it becomes that ET and spirit are on the same page. Here is a short clip from the early '90s where Bashar answers a question about the afterlife.

In typical Bashar fashion. :)

The Afterlife

11. Waller

Waller Senior Member

You might enjoy the following...Ms. Marden is a member of FREE as I am.

http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/now-playing-june-21-2015-kathleen-marden/
    [h=1]Questions for Kathleen Marden — A UFO Abduction Update![/h]
    I am not a ufological follower, chasing the crafts when the pilots are regularly speaking to us on this earth plane seems to me to be redundant. Each to his own though. :D

12. Waller

Waller Senior Member

13. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I think it is quite possible that this planet has been visited by aliens. Whether they are in contact with the government(s) of any country/countries I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had visited individuals.

14. Waller

Waller Senior Member

I read one of Rodergast's books before she transitioned, good reads.

15. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Darryl Anka channels Bashar who has confirmed the Roswell crash (lightning strike on a terrestrial craft piloted by a faction of the Greys) and Rendelsham (but not in great detail). He and other channeled ET entities, including those that have appeared in seances, are very straightforward on so-called UFOs. You will absolutely know if you see one and there are thousands of terrestrial (metallurgical and physical) and extraterrestrial crafts (consciousness based and interdimensional) buzzing around us all the time.

This is the reason I don't follow the UFO current. I have no doubts that they exist.

Btw, up in this thread there are several predictions based upon ET's readings of the momentum of our collective energy and a 100% certainty that there will be another, perhaps greater, Phoenix Lights (YahYel craft) event coming between now and the end of 2017. With the Fall of 2016 being the focal point, i.e. expect the sightings sooner than later. 100% and why should it not be? The YahYel should know their own agenda, yes? :D

16. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for this link. I read their story so many years ago and found them quite credible. This really is interesting how so many lies were told to debunk their story.

17. Waller

Waller Senior Member

I am answering in this thread because the information comes from extraterrestrials of the spirit realm and dimensions and stellar places where they reside.

mac pondered:

"It might be the case that in the 'next dimension', the one into which we pass after our deaths, there are none of the sciences we know in this dimension – for example no biology, no physics, no chemistry or mathematics. Those sciences apply to our physical dimension and allow us to describe systematically what we observe here. Why would they apply elsewhere?
    "

The afterlife is an energetic domain that was created by the Anunnaki when they saw the need for a place of temporary stationing after a physical life. Think of it like a separate place with limited frequencies, when you do not have a certain frequency level [vibration], you are not allowed to enter. This is why there are no "living" Earthians floating about the afterlife. When you achieve a higher vibration level, you leave it, naturally, as the simple physics of vibration show us. You cannot be what you are not the vibration of...first.

So when you say there is no Earthian sciences, this cannot be true since we create our experiences in the the lower vibrational existences in the afterlife by our belief systems, our knowledges, our state of being. This is why we have accounts of discarnates who relate their existences containing gravity, green grass, libraries, and similar earth-planelike processes. They plant, grow, farm, etc. "Energy flows where your attention goes" directly applies to both realms, yet is experienced differently in each.

At some stage in our vibrational evolution, the closer we get to complete nonphysicality, Earthian sciences cease to be of any interest.

Consider the real meaning of the words 'infinite' and 'limitless' which, by definition, include what we can experience in the afterlife, in the places of being of higher yet vibrational status. Why constrict these words in defining experiences in the afterlife when they, and our experiences, are not constrictable?

18. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I am uncomfortable with your quoting my thoughts from another thread but responding in this unrelated one. It has created an unwanted and unwarranted linkage. Would you please delete my name from the text you have quoted?

thank you

19. Waller

Waller Senior Member

That I will do as long as I hear no complaints from you that I plagiarized your posts.
    EDIT: The edit post feature has never worked properly in the Off Topic Discussion section and I cannot access the post to remove your name.

If Roberta wishes to delete or move the links, so be it. I strongly disagree that it is an inappropriate linkage for the reasons I have stated, "I am answering in this thread because the information comes from extraterrestrials of the spirit realm and dimensions and stellar places where they reside."

This is the appropriate place for overall and specific discussion regarding extraterrestrials which was purposefully set aside here.

Why ET Belongs On ALF

You keep reposting the same verbiage over and over again and I assumed this exercise was to keep your original post fresh and unadulterated. So I moved my answer here to be certain that I was not interrupting your efforts.

No worries, mate.

20. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

amended...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.