1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Waller, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waller

Waller Banned

DEAR FRIENDS, WE AT AFTERLIFEFORUMS GAVE WALLER JOEL EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO COEXIST PEACEFULLY. HE HAD MUCH TO OFFER TO THE WORLD, AS YOU CAN SEE, BUT HE HAS CHOSEN INSTEAD TO BE ONE OF THE INTERNET'S MOST DESPICABLE LITTLE SCUMBAGS. READ WHAT FOLLOWS IF YOU LIKE, AND JOIN ME IN MOURNING SOMEONE WHO COULD HAVE DONE A LOT OF GOOD WITH HIS LIFE. - Roberta Grimes, posted on January 14, 2018

I have had the pleasure of getting to know William Treurniet.

http://www.treurniet.ca/wonder/ who champions Paul Hamden an Australian medium who channels ETs.

About Paul:

In 1976, Paul, a friend, and two neighbours saw a cigar-shaped UFO hanging outside his third-floor kitchen window in Melbourne. He estimated it to be about 20 m long and 4 m high. He says "the skin of the craft became 'clear' on one end (as if a portal had opened), we saw two 'beings' inside, they were watching us. This lasted a few minutes then the craft simply 'vanished'... Thirty years later, the beings have returned, I now sit regularly with a group of friends; we have communication with extraterrestrial beings".

William and Paul have documented hundreds of conversations with the several ETs including the Zeta Reticuli, Annunaki, [FONT=&amp] Pleiadians [/FONT] and others.

Paul and the Zetas confirm that Earthlings snuggling up too close to an ET can have effects similar to be poisoned having suffered the same himself. He was told that the root cause of illness is disturbance of the human etheric body by the presence of the ET etheric body a theme oft repeated in The Etheric Double authored by A. E. Powell. Drop me a PM if you would like a pdf/epub.

To wit from William:

"The idea of a human etheric body superimposed on the physical body is plausible. There is considerable evidence in the scientific literature of EM or photon communication within and among cells of the body. This could be interpreted in favour of the existence of an EM etheric body that regulates the physical body. See, for example, the review article "Electromagnetic cellular interactions" by Cifra et al. in Progress in Biophysics Mol. Biol., 105, 223-246, 2011."

You can obtain a copy of the Hamden-ET conversations here.

http://www.treurniet.ca/zetacom/A_Primer_of_the_Zeta_Race.pdfo

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

TIS amazing how you make friends so easily!

Kurt likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Waller, that is fascinating. There is a great deal of evidence that we are not alone in the greater reality, but our dear friend Mikey tells us that in this level of reality - the material universe - we are alone. I have learned that people not in bodies don't necessarily know everything, so it's possible that Mikey is mistaken in this case, but the fact that the craft disappears and reappears suggests that perhaps in fact it comes from a different dimension. I know that Bob Monroe talked about great motherships that were hovering around the earth in a related but not identical dimension, thereby effectively cloaking themselves from us. When you consider the fact that only 5% of the universe is all the physical matter and energy that exists, while something like 27% of the universe is dark matter, there seems to be a lot of room for a lot of really amazing things!!

4. Waller

Waller Banned

We might have a confusion in terms. Is an interdimensional being in "the material universe" ? Is an ET visitor in "the material universe". What contains "the material universe" anyway? :confused:

Bashar would agree with Mikey with an exception - hybridization.

[video=youtube_share;kZc_zkXjU9M]http://youtu.be/kZc_zkXjU9M?t=59s[/video]

5. Waller

Waller Banned

See above Bashar video. Monroe was probably a pseudoalien himself. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.