1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Waller, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waller

Waller Senior Member

I have had the pleasure of getting to know William Treurniet.

http://www.treurniet.ca/wonder/ who champions Paul Hamden an Australian medium who channels ETs.

About Paul:

In 1976, Paul, a friend, and two neighbours saw a cigar-shaped UFO hanging outside his third-floor kitchen window in Melbourne. He estimated it to be about 20 m long and 4 m high. He says "the skin of the craft became 'clear' on one end (as if a portal had opened), we saw two 'beings' inside, they were watching us. This lasted a few minutes then the craft simply 'vanished'... Thirty years later, the beings have returned, I now sit regularly with a group of friends; we have communication with extraterrestrial beings".

William and Paul have documented hundreds of conversations with the several ETs including the Zeta Reticuli, Annunaki, [FONT=&amp] Pleiadians [/FONT] and others.

Paul and the Zetas confirm that Earthlings snuggling up too close to an ET can have effects similar to be poisoned having suffered the same himself. He was told that the root cause of illness is disturbance of the human etheric body by the presence of the ET etheric body a theme oft repeated in The Etheric Double authored by A. E. Powell. Drop me a PM if you would like a pdf/epub.

To wit from William:

"The idea of a human etheric body superimposed on the physical body is plausible. There is considerable evidence in the scientific literature of EM or photon communication within and among cells of the body. This could be interpreted in favour of the existence of an EM etheric body that regulates the physical body. See, for example, the review article "Electromagnetic cellular interactions" by Cifra et al. in Progress in Biophysics Mol. Biol., 105, 223-246, 2011."

You can obtain a copy of the Hamden-ET conversations here.

http://www.treurniet.ca/zetacom/A_Primer_of_the_Zeta_Race.pdfo

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

TIS amazing how you make friends so easily!

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Waller, that is fascinating. There is a great deal of evidence that we are not alone in the greater reality, but our dear friend Mikey tells us that in this level of reality - the material universe - we are alone. I have learned that people not in bodies don't necessarily know everything, so it's possible that Mikey is mistaken in this case, but the fact that the craft disappears and reappears suggests that perhaps in fact it comes from a different dimension. I know that Bob Monroe talked about great motherships that were hovering around the earth in a related but not identical dimension, thereby effectively cloaking themselves from us. When you consider the fact that only 5% of the universe is all the physical matter and energy that exists, while something like 27% of the universe is dark matter, there seems to be a lot of room for a lot of really amazing things!!

4. Waller

Waller Senior Member

We might have a confusion in terms. Is an interdimensional being in "the material universe" ? Is an ET visitor in "the material universe". What contains "the material universe" anyway? :confused:

Bashar would agree with Mikey with an exception - hybridization.

[video=youtube_share;kZc_zkXjU9M]http://youtu.be/kZc_zkXjU9M?t=59s[/video]

5. Waller

Waller Senior Member

See above Bashar video. Monroe was probably a pseudoalien himself. :D

6. mac

TIS indeed fascinating!

7. RobertaGrimes

I suppose that I need not warn you, dear Mac. We all play nicely here.

8. mac

Warn me, dear Roberta? about what?

9. Celera

Celera Active Member

I think in ordinary terms there is a clear difference between physical reality, as we commonly experience it, including stars and planets at great but quantifiable distances from us, and other planes of existence -- such as where ever the Summerland is. My recollection is that Mikey said earth has not been visited by aliens from other star systems or planets, not that such beings do not exist. But as Roberta notes, he could be wrong or just interpreting the question differently. Or perhaps your understanding is that these beings are from some place other than a distant solar system I can see through a telescope.

I'm a little confused as to how the Zetas could confirm anything. Do you mean that Paul reports that they agree with him on this point (such a report doesn't really confirm anything, since either way we're just taking Paul's word for it.) I'm also puzzled by how an etheric body could sicken another etheric body, or a physical body for that matter. but then I suppose I don't understand what an etheric body is, exactly. Is this another way of describing a spirit taking some visible form? Or is an etheric body something different than a spirit?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  10. Shen1987

Shen1987 New Member

This is woo nonsense, aliens for real. Sure, pink ponies next? Rainbow skies? New age nonsense. Why havnt they landded on the White House lawn then? Scared? Give me a break. Junk sceince. The guy making stuff up. Your making stuff up, Waller. Your a well known woo-believer who claims crop circles and cattle mutilations are evidence for alien activity in your posts. All of his information is deliberate lies. Best to ignore the troll.

Shen1987

11. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Out for a sTroll, Shen1987? :D

I am certain that channeling ETs would not be considered a "sceince", junk or other. Would you land on the White House lawn amidst the greatest security in the US with lunatic Earthlings carrying automatic weaponry and assorted explosives? Maybe you would. ;)

I don't remember ever claiming that crop circles were of alien origin but I would list that possibility very high as possible explanations. We'll know when those darned fake aliens show up and tell us.

A little shaky on what constitutes "woo" but if it includes being a proponent of the survival of biological death, then I'm full on WOO.

I will grant you this. Pink ponies? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  12. Shen1987

Shen1987 New Member

No scientist is going to take such a thing seriously. Aline hypothesis and parapsychology is in a world decline. It is a dieing breed, anomalistic psychology is rising (and even being taught in UK universities now whilst parapsychology funding is becoming obsolete and most parapsychologists are getting old age, there are no young parapsychologists in the field. 20 years time parapsychology and alien junk science will be an internet trend only, no university or scientist will take it seriously. The American and British SPR are both in decline. Jordan Maxwell is a fake everyone knows that.

Smell the roses. Blithering on about aliens and stuff is only going to ruin your reputition if you have anyone at all. "Waller".

13. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Mikey being a 6th realm spirit-entity, if the rules according to Borgia and Benson, are followed, he is having to communicate through a intermediary spirit-entity - a middle medium - who is closer to the vibrational patterns of earthbounds. There could be a bad connection there instead of Mikey being wrong. :) 6-->3-->1, sounds like a inverted Tinkers to Evers To Chance double play. Sorta.

It's an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, best not rule anything out especially with the shallow knowledge base we have to work with.

14. Celera

Celera Active Member

As they say in the old Westerns, "Them's fightin' words." And we don't cotton to fightin' around these parts.

There is a great variety in what participants here believe and what we doubt. Those discussions can be very enlightening. Calling someone a fake or a liar or a troll is not enlightening.

If you think a particular idea is false, make your case. If you have no case to make, then be quiet, or be ignored.

15. RobertaGrimes

Well, this is a new record! Three different observers have already let me know that there is a new troll in town, which saddens me tremendously. I am banning Shen1987 for 30 days, with tremendous regret. If peace does not descend, I will need to warn others.

OUR PURPOSE FOR EXISTING IS TO PROVIDE A SAFE PLACE FOR DISCUSSION. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS AND THEIR CAREFULLY-EXPRESSED OPINIONS HAS NO PLACE HERE.

16. ravensgate

ravensgate Member

Ok, I give up.:confused: Anyone care to explain "TIS"???

17. RobertaGrimes

Dear friends, I have left this post in place because it is a classic example - in case anyone needed one - of what will get members banned. It is nothing but an unpleasant personal attack, entirely devoid of meaningful information and meant to start a flame war. It's too bad, really. This very bright young man and I were in communication this morning because he tried to flame my blog at robertagrimes.com, and I told him that if he could be respectful and constructive we would be happy to entertain his science-based views here. It is self-evident that "This is woo nonsense" is not the lead-in to a communication that would be of value to anyone. "Pink ponies" and "New age nonsense" are stupid schoolyard taunts that are unworthy of anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. And to call someone's post "deliberate lies" is intellectually lazy foolishness. Where is the support for that statement? There is a legitimate discussion to be had about things like crop circles and cattle mutations - things that I wonder about as well - and certainly a legitimate discussion to be had about aliens. But someone who insults people in order to shut them up is never going to be a useful participant in that conversation. I apologize for inviting this person (who just has sent me an appalling email), but I do tend to think the best of everyone!

18. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Tis' the season to be trolling,
    Fa la la la la la la la la la. Maybe? :eek:

19. RobertaGrimes

TIS was an earlier version of Shen1987. I believe it stands for The Irreligious Survivalist. Back then Andrew was also moderating, we had more time and patience here; at this point, it is only me and I have no time and even less patience. I am grateful to all our wonderful members who are kind and patient with newcomers and with one another - the loving tone of this website always lifts my heart!

20. ravensgate

ravensgate Member

Bwhahahaha, good one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.