1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who are your afterlife research heroes?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Ruby, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I agree with Monika my greatest hero is the Love of my life. She came to me in a few days after She transitioned and continues to guide me. But salong w3ith her is my dear friends partner, my Mom and others on both sides. Dr, Hogan and other mediums and spiritualists I have learned a great deal from also. But my main hero is the one I want to badly to be reunited with.

Kurt and Monika like this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I think we all can agree that our children and family are our heroes.. I just wanted an excuse to make fun of Mac honestly :p All in good fun though.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have no one....

No family.... No actual friends....

I have no one....

I move around to much. I'll be buried like the paupers do at the end of everything.

I have no heroes in the present.

Guides? All of you

4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Did your missing friend turn up again, Kurt?

I don't know enough to nominate anyone as an afterlife research hero, but scientists in this field are risking the respect of their peers. Not sure how they can do much anyway as funding not available, then they're not in the public eye and don't get discussed in the media. It then becomes hard to know what's what!

Bill Z and Kurt like this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

We never saw him again. We heard 2 different stories. That he was either in Oregon or near the placement.... He went missing in 2016 and the last I heard of him was in 2018.