1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who are your afterlife research heroes?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Ruby, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Writers, mediums, scientists, psychologists, whoever helped you, apart from mac and Roberta!

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

1. Craig Hogan. He was my first contact before joining Roberta’s forum. He’s very kind and gentle in nature and helped me through a period in life when I felt like I had nowhere else to turn to.

2. Jurgen Ziewe (Multi Dimensional Man) who specializes in astral projection and actually made a slide show presentation and visuals of the astral realm/afterlife. He’s very active in communicating with people via email and his website and explains ‘levels’ and meanings of why we are here. He answers his emails regularly and is also a very kind soul.

3. There are some members that no longer participate here that have helped me. Dopier was a good friend of mine that checked in recently. Him and I talked over the phone quite a few times and he’s a very kind and patient person. Mcat (Fe) as well. Vic Smyth was a sweetheart and a long term member. So many people I can name actually :) Unfortunately most moved on from the forum.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  3. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Thanks, poeticblue!

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Well... @mac and @RobertaGrimes do not count..... She was the first person I ran into...

Do philosophers count?

Ayn Rand, Albert Camus, Viktor Franklin...

Afterlife Research? I found Roberta as stated above.... I mainly use the forums... I have not branched off yet.

Members? @poeticblue @Bill Z @ravensgate @SashaS , You @Ruby @Monika .... @Ed A. ... Plenty....

Especially ..

@yewman54 @genewardsmith as far as the afterlife.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I was actually going to mention the now Administrator/Staff member ‘Mac’ but that would have been a huge ramble and his username was not to be mentioned.

Contrary to old threads that may have been resurrected, I have a new understanding for him. Old and past memories may still linger (including both good and bad) , but all around he’s a decent guy. More than what I understood at some points. I’m thankful I crossed paths with him in some way or the other.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

He hated me at 1st I think... He may have thought I was a troll. Turns out I developed a strong bond with him.

I think that is proof of my the fun of not burning bridges.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I don’t think he ever had hate towards you or anyone. Maybe lack of communication and/or frustration. He can be blunt though, but so are the rest of us.

And between you and me, he can actually be sensitive believe it or not :)

Anyways I’m goofing around. Mac, we appreciate you and I highly recommend that folks check out Jurgen Ziewe.

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have never met Mac, but I consider him as imbetween a Friend and acquaintance.

9. Monika

Monika Active Member

I learn everything just from communication with Michel. So he is my one and only hero :)

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  10. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Monika that is so cool!

Kurt likes this.
  11. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

I agree with Monika my greatest hero is the Love of my life. She came to me in a few days after She transitioned and continues to guide me. But salong w3ith her is my dear friends partner, my Mom and others on both sides. Dr, Hogan and other mediums and spiritualists I have learned a great deal from also. But my main hero is the one I want to badly to be reunited with.

Kurt and Monika like this.
  12. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I think we all can agree that our children and family are our heroes.. I just wanted an excuse to make fun of Mac honestly :p All in good fun though.

Kurt likes this.
  13. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have no one....

No family.... No actual friends....

I have no one....

I move around to much. I'll be buried like the paupers do at the end of everything.

I have no heroes in the present.

Guides? All of you

14. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Did your missing friend turn up again, Kurt?

I don't know enough to nominate anyone as an afterlife research hero, but scientists in this field are risking the respect of their peers. Not sure how they can do much anyway as funding not available, then they're not in the public eye and don't get discussed in the media. It then becomes hard to know what's what!

Bill Z and Kurt like this.
  15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

We never saw him again. We heard 2 different stories. That he was either in Oregon or near the placement.... He went missing in 2016 and the last I heard of him was in 2018.