1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the cat coming from?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by agoodman2011, Oct 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. agoodman2011

agoodman2011 New Member

In the last year or so, I have seen a couple different mediums who have each mentioned specifically that they see a cat around me sort of in a protective way and maybe as a spirit guide. I've never owned a cat and honestly never really been fond of cats so this was surprising to me as they both described it in the same way. I hadn't told the second medium about the cat thing before she brought it up. She said it could be a spirit guide just manifesting as a cat for a particular reason. Ever since then I've had this weird pull to try to learn more about the cat and how to connect with it. Something is telling me to look further into this. Any ideas on how to dig deeper?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Here are some possibilities:

1) It could be a childhood relationship that you have forgotten (doesn't even have to be your cat - perhaps one owned by a relative?).

2) A spirit guide manifesting as an animal. This seems to be uncommon, although occasionally it happens. One of my spirit guides is reportedly a beloved horse.

3) A very much beloved animal from a different lifetime.

4) An animal totem. I know virtually nothing about native American spirituality, but totems are prominent there and I have no reason to believe that they are not real.

Why don't you ask the animal through a medium who it is, and what its purpose is in your life?