1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

When does the soul/spirit enter the body?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Corey, Jan 10, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I am able to identify with this description of life, because during an NDE I was unconscious of life on this earth but conscious of life somewhere else. It seems as if I was watching a lot of, what appeared to be, movies in a 360 degree theater. I know now that I was reviewing dreams of former lives. There were other times when I was involved in the dream. I wanted to remain in that dream, but after a little while things turned odd and unpleasant. That is when I asked Consciousness to rescue me. I never saw It, but we had telepathic communication. It asked me why I needed rescuing and I said that this was not the world that I knew as 'home'. It rescued me from the world, things turned dark and sooner or later another dream began to roll. I eventually asked Consciousness what was going on. It relayed to my mind that I needed to wake up in order to experience life incarnate instead of in the dreams, and when I did wake up things would be familiar once more. During the dreams everything looked like this earth, but the people were were really rude and odd which gave my whole experience in those other places an eerie vibe.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. mac

mac long-term contributor Staff Member

Please check your Inbox - the tab is at the the top of each page.

3. brexit

brexit New Member

Souls are eternal spiritual energies that on Earth are having a physical experience in the physical dimension. Nothing physical or non physical can exist without a soul. Everything has a soul from the moment it comes into existence. A soul does not live on a timeline. It does not have a beginning and an end. It never dies. For anything to exist, a soul must wish it to exist. If a soul ‘says’ it wants to be a house, a specific house will come into existence in order for that soul to experience life as a house. This is true for everything. God’s will is to have souls experience the unlimited expressions of himself. Everything is created by God and everything is an expression of God.

Amore and pandora97 like this.
  4. mac

Curious choice of username for a New Yorker - commented on by a Brit facing brexit shortly. Are you in the city or out in the boonies?

5. mac

As so often we went way off-topic in this longish thread. As a reminder this is what was asked originally "When does the soul/spirit enter the body?"