1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

When does the soul/spirit enter the body?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Corey, Jan 10, 2017.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I think Silver Birch regarded abortion as morally culpable, but I don't know if he had a view on the question of the timing of soul attachment.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I can't remember anyone asking him about it but my memory is pretty poor now - a searchable database of his teachings would be handy.

My view about terminating pregnancy has changed over the years but I still see it as a woman's choice to make and don't condemn anyone who does.

There but for the grace of God may go many of us.....

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I am commenting on the faces you posted along with your words, Mac. I'm glad you posted them:), because if you didn't I would have read your post as though I was hearing the robot at the self check-out at Walmart or a robot that we hear so often on telephones these days!:eek:
    I feel that is why Consciousness incarnated. Otherwise, we would be like a bunch of robots who were saying things, and we wouldn't be able to see the affect of our ways, so the invisible Conscious Vibes needed SOMETHING to see and along with sight comes hearing and we needed something to hear so we created WORDS for this location in Consciousness. Our body is only a temporary apparatus used to grow through by way of visible experiences, but the body is not who we are. If we tune our selves into the correct frequency of the mind, death does not exist. It never did and it never will. We just change locations in Consciousness, because that is actually what we are: vibes of Consciousness.;):cool:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  4. mac

When I write in discussion threads about serious topics - as in this thread - I'm not inclined to pepper my postings with LOLs or decorate them with smiley emoticons. ALF isn't Facebook and I don't visit it to chat. If you 'hear' the words in postings that have no emoticons in the way you think of as words from an automaton then I guess we two are experiencing a fundamental communication failure. I have to say that in general I 'listen' to what your words say rather than viewing any emoticons you've used - my bad. I think I may be wrong in doing that....;)

Now you've lost me - all that because I had used a couple of emoticons???? I don't interpret matters in any such way....

agreed

Many significant experiences are not visible. They relate to this particular physical dimension but are not necessarily visible.

It's a vital part of who and what we humans are. See how well you'll get on here in this dimension without it! The relationship between physical and spiritual is symbiotic.

We've had this discussion about what death implies before. You're still banging on unchanged. No matter what tuning in you might do you can't prevent the eventual death of your body through which you manifest in this dimension. When your body dies the composite individual we know as kim will disappear from this dimension. Death of the body is irrefutable. As we know already, there's no death of the spirit. No disagreement on that last point.....

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Words are just words. Words used in this dimension will be used hand in hand with emotion, because emotion goes along with being human. There are planes existing in eternity for the emotions we allow to have the reign of our life. The planes are suited for everyone who exists. I reviewed past lives I experienced while unconscious of life on this world. (The underlined part, I think, is a better way of saying NDE, since I was conscious of life somewhere else)

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What is wrong with being certain in what I believe? Do you want me to think as you think? Can't I bring new ideas to this physical dimension?
    Shouldn't I value that part of me that is invisible? I don't feel we are eternally viewed as composite individuals, but as perfectly united Beings alive in a Field of Consciousness.
    I am manifesting my own body? We each manifest our own body?

7. mac

I'm not responding any more, kim..... You quote what I write then ask questions as if I'd written something different. Maybe you're serious but maybe you're just winding me up, yanking my chain? Either way I'm done with it.

8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Then you must not be discussing serious topics, because a serious discussion contains two view points. You are only stating what you think is right and expect me to agree with it.

I just go about counter-opposing you differently than the way you counter-oppose me. You state a bunch of words saying what your opinion is and I have to agree. That is not a discussion Mac! I simply ask you questions to make sure I understand what you are thinking. Sometimes you go one way with what you say and then the other.

9. mac

I'm not responding any more, kim..... Maybe you're serious but maybe you're just winding me up, yanking my chain? Either way I'm done with it.

10. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I seriously want to know Mac, do we manifest our body? This will be the last question.

11. mac

Then this will be my last response!

Earlier I wrote - and you quoted me: "No matter what tuning in you might do you can't prevent the eventual death of your body through which you manifest in this dimension."

Did you read the actual words? For your convenience I've highlighted them as I know you can't see well.

SashaS likes this.
  12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank-you Mac!:) You fussed at me a little while ago about quoting you inappropriately, and I told you that I only do it so you'll know what I'm responding to. I was doing good about quoting wrongly after you fussed, but I guess I'm just slipping again. I wouldn't get frustrated if someone did it to me, and you say I need to learn to relax!!!:confused:

13. mac

I'm not responding any more, kim..... Maybe you're serious but maybe you're just winding me up, yanking my chain? Either way I'm done with it.

14. mac

I had intended to leave this but yet again you've suggested I said the above highlighted words. You're just winding me up, yanking my chain - I'm done with it. I'm not responding to you any more, kim.....

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  15. Amore

Amore Active Member

So mac, and kim, if I may ask ... did I understand this correctly, we incarnated here so we can use emoticons?

:p ;)

16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

For some reason Mac thought I was rattling his cage, but I was asking serious questions. He just took me the wrong way, since I quoted him and he didn't like the way I replied to his quote or something like that. I mean, gosh, BIG DEAL!:eek:

17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I understood your original post to say that we do manifest our own bodies, but since you and I don't see parallel on the value of the physical body I just wanted to be absolutely clear. All I wanted was a 'yes ' or 'no' answer because you can't get any clearer than that. I didn't want a variance of opinions to cloud my interpretation of what you were saying, and I was going to ask for an answer with one word to begin with. Would that have been better?
    Yes, Mac, and in Galatians 4:9, and else where in the Bible, we are seemingly thought of as composite individuals living here, but we are also told we do not have to come here. The Bible has truths in it that we can no longer sense these days, and was the primary book as the development of the human race. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Bible thumper, but there are truths spread out all over our existence in our history as the human race. Jesus said we are one. If we everything is spirit, which you have told me is the way you see things, that is the truth.

18. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I think we should take a new look at the Bible and stop being so defensive if one quotes from it. One of us may have lived back then and put our thoughts into it. Who knows? I do not support the way the so called typical "Christian" views the Bible today. I just feel it needs to match the current stream of thoughts we have these days, and it is able to, because it gives hints of quantum physics in its words. We just need to raise the current vibe of our thinking. Unselfish empathetic love is the way just as Jesus demonstrated. That is what I let reign in my life. The pieces fall into place without my effort, and it makes sense!
    The Bible also makes all things simple as in Colossians 1:17- He (Christ) is before all things and in Him all things hold together.
    That is plain and simple, and to the point. It answers all my questions that I have at this point in my life. Christ is holding all the conscious sound waves together and we can let them vibrate in us as we choose in order to create thoughts which in turn create words. I believe I heard somewhere that sound was the first thing created.

19. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Kim, deja vu is more related to the fact that we have lived and will live so many lives - all of which are happening at the same time - and sometimes there will be a kind of bleed between two lives. And we, living this one, will have the sense that we have been in this place before or what has happened before is happening again. It is much more rare for us to be aware of our life-plan, except perhaps in retrospect as we might look back and see how events have built upon one another....

20. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Yes. They tell us it is EXTREMELY boring to spend much time in a developing fetus, so they hang out with friends while it grows; but eventually they do want to be in the body most of the time when it is awake. Remember that all of us leave our bodies when they sleep, throughout our lives, so what they are doing in the latter part of gestation is re-acclimatizing themselves to the incarnation routines.