1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

When does the soul/spirit enter the body?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Corey, Jan 10, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You did explain clearly and you've answered your own questions. :)

2. mac

3. mac

Your situation may be different.

4. mac

I think any state of development is equally as plausible as any other in terms of the final integration of spirit with its new body.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  5. mac

Relaxed is something you definitely don't appear to be....;)

In the dimensions following this communication is telepathic anyway hence less chance for confusion.

It would have been better to say that.

I'm not in a position to forbid it - you can think whatever you choose but when you say something I don't agree with please be courteous and allow me to say why.

6. Amore

Amore Active Member

What a relief that will be! Lets all agree to meet up once we're over there. Just nodding at each other, grinning, no words needed ;)

7. mac

No words ever needed and telepathic communication occurs without our needing conscious control of it. Not my ideas but what we've been told by those who communicate that way.

8. Amore

Amore Active Member

Possibly. But Roberta pointed out above that the planning was done beforehand. So the spirit has already decided to use this particular egg/fetus/body as its vehicle. I would imagine that they are kind of "hang around" waiting for the fetus to grow and become viable. Possibly attached to it already, just not residing inside the body yet?

9. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I could repeat some of the points about Michael Newton and Edgar Cayce, mention the wide variety of opinions, and point out that people have seemingly relevant personal experiences. But why not just read the threads?

10. genewardsmith

Hanging around without residing in is precisely what a lot of people say happens up until birth is about to take place.

Amore likes this.
  11. mac

I'm not aware that any spiritual guidance has been offered to explain the exact mechanism/time of full integration of spirit with its new body. We can all guess at it but stand more chance of being wrong than being right, I imagine. Still I find it an interesting subject for consideration and comfort myself with the likelihood I won't have too long to wait before I can address my questions to someone who knows - if I still care by then! ;)

12. mac

Those threads aren't part of this converation.

13. mac

How authoritative/knowledgeable are all those people?

14. mac

Might it be that spirits less knowledgeable about animating a physical body maybe integrate earlier than more knowledgeable ones? To gain better acclimatisation before they have to control it without support from anyone else?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  15. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Why??? I admit that I am a very intense person, but I enjoy intensity. I spend the majority of my time chilled, because my fear and ignorance of death no longer exist.

16. genewardsmith

Why not?

17. genewardsmith

People differ in what they regard as authoritative. Edgar Cayce isn't a perfect source but I would rate him quite high, for instance. I haven't seen any citations for any authorities for the "soul attaches at conception" viewpoint, in any case.

18. mac

why not? easy! If they were here on ALF they would be.... But they're not so they're not.

19. mac

That's why I asked what I did.....

20. mac

intense? yes! :) relaxed? It's not what I'm gettin'.... ;)