1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

When does the soul/spirit enter the body - channeling compared with mediumship

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Apr 30, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I think one should follow what works individually.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

No worries here.

ravensgate likes this.
  3. DT = David Thompson, I presume? I don't understand your question. Ask her. https://www.facebook.com/tawjd

4. Every path is unique.

5. mac

Who sponsors her to do what? It's not hard to understand and you were the one to mention sponsoring so I expected you'd be able - maybe even willing - to enlighten us. I don't have a Facebook account.

6. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Not to bring in politics, but seriously? Your sponsor needs a better platform. The election butchered FB. People have been leaving in droves ever since. Especially in the areas I have lived in since it began (all over the state I am in) Everywhere I go, it is dying because people were tired of the drama. You need a better platform for more effective marketing. The Cambridge Analytica scandal only deepens your dire need for one.

7. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Quite interesting in an ironic fashion as well, may I say due to the "Radical Transparency" of our newest active member.

8. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Yep. Transparent, indeed -- every time.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

It has to be that way else he wouldn't get the recognition - ultimately self-destructive as he's found - that he so desperately craves. I've watched his recent removal from another of his long-term haunts and it was no surprise to me that he re-appeared here on ALF so quickly. Gone for now, though.... ;) Nice when it's quiet. :D

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If she is legit, and if she wants her claim that she can interview all the famous dead folks she calls to be believed by afterlife researchers, then she will need to put a greater effort into establishing her bona fides. It would be good to have someone available we could trust who really could do what she claims to do! But....

BTW, what do you have to do with Richard Rush? Or where did you find his portrait to use as your avatar?