1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

When does the soul/spirit enter the body - channeling compared with mediumship

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Apr 30, 2018.

1. :)

Can't say that I have had that experience with them, Kurt.

2. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Re Live as in Re Iterate.

I can see where the confusion stemmed from however.

3. All my errors are attributed to a crappu spellchecker. You may use that excuse if you want too. :)

4. It should. You, innately, understand that there is no past from which to "reappear". Toni has the same confusion. A conflation of timelessness and time. Confusion isn't the most accurate word. Let's say she frequently mixes her terminology so to reach those who comprehend the illusions and those who do not.

5. I don't understand the problem that you observe, and judge, regarding celebrities as participants.

I sat with Jamie many moons ago in Atlanta. She had just opened her space. And only cost $50. :) Not my cup of cola, she is well thought of by many in the Emory U. faculty.

6. That would be David Thompson? Or Milligan? Or Caylor? He also sings beautifully.

Depends on what you would qualify as evidence.

Winston Churchill is a frequent seance visitor. he announced that there would be new material coming out regarding this view on alien "hypothesis". Two days later...

https://www.nature.com/news/winston-churchill-s-essay-on-alien-life-found-1.21467

How do you define "scepticism"?

7. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

It is not a matter of a bad spell checker. It is a matter of bad interpretation on your part.

I have patiently stated numerous times Re Live as in Re iteration. Meaning why re-live An event that caused you pain.

8. "As in they relieve the pain of being famous" is what you wrote, I was just funnin' you. No worries.

Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I will now restate my point without the use of that word. To avoid future re-iterations of this instance.

If a celebrity experienced a lot of pain in life because of their fame, then why go out and do a seance (now having more tastes of the fruits of fame because you know it will be highly publicised (Princess Diane's Seance was incalculably marketed)?

You are only going to cause yourself more of the pain that you hated. It seems highly counter intuitive to me that these celebrities regroup and pour through mediums... especially ones who had a lot of pain because of fame... i.e. - Michael Jackson

10. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

How interesting! We were gradually progressing a conversation about a practitioner seemingly not known to many of us members when poof! hey presto! Almost out of nowhere appears a new contributor, someone who knows her personally and also knows that she's sponsored by the same individual who sponsors DT - what a find having such a member with that personal insight into this woman.

One wonders what this Toni is sponsored to do?

Kurt likes this.
  11. mac

It's reassuring that the source is of no concern to you.

Kurt likes this.
  12. mac

Your style feels familiar, sir. I've been wondering when you'd re-appear.

bluebird, ravensgate and Kurt like this.
  13. I have never had these experiences with celebrity spirits so the only comment I can make is that they retain their free will so if they choose to have the experiences as you suggest, there must be a solid reason.

Kurt likes this.
  14. None. The energy of the message is all that does concern me. Sure beats trying to figure out if a source is real, authentic, high or low level, which dimension, what species, yada yada. Which, I thought, was your point. That you can't prove the identity of the communicator. Then what is left? Ignore all of it? Some of it? None of it?

No thanks. I'll stick to the quality of the message rather than the source of it.

15. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I had the exact same epiphany... which is why I PM'd the "New" member.

16. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Yeah, and ta-da! Like a bad penny here he is! ;)

bluebird and Kurt like this.
  17. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Once again, I am laughing at the rather clever humour of Mac. Make no mistake about it, I am biased in his favor.

18. mac

ALF seems to be a place it's hard to stay away from.... :D Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  19. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

That's it. I'm following you.

20. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

;) Thanks, Kurt! Just keep in mind I'm an "odd duckie", lol

21. mac

I think one should follow what works individually.

Kurt likes this.
  22. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

No worries here.

ravensgate likes this.
  23. DT = David Thompson, I presume? I don't understand your question. Ask her. https://www.facebook.com/tawjd

24. Every path is unique.

25. mac

Who sponsors her to do what? It's not hard to understand and you were the one to mention sponsoring so I expected you'd be able - maybe even willing - to enlighten us. I don't have a Facebook account.

26. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Not to bring in politics, but seriously? Your sponsor needs a better platform. The election butchered FB. People have been leaving in droves ever since. Especially in the areas I have lived in since it began (all over the state I am in) Everywhere I go, it is dying because people were tired of the drama. You need a better platform for more effective marketing. The Cambridge Analytica scandal only deepens your dire need for one.

27. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Quite interesting in an ironic fashion as well, may I say due to the "Radical Transparency" of our newest active member.

28. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Yep. Transparent, indeed -- every time.

Kurt likes this.
  29. mac

It has to be that way else he wouldn't get the recognition - ultimately self-destructive as he's found - that he so desperately craves. I've watched his recent removal from another of his long-term haunts and it was no surprise to me that he re-appeared here on ALF so quickly. Gone for now, though.... ;) Nice when it's quiet. :D

30. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If she is legit, and if she wants her claim that she can interview all the famous dead folks she calls to be believed by afterlife researchers, then she will need to put a greater effort into establishing her bona fides. It would be good to have someone available we could trust who really could do what she claims to do! But....

BTW, what do you have to do with Richard Rush? Or where did you find his portrait to use as your avatar?