1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

When does the soul/spirit enter the body - channeling compared with mediumship

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Apr 30, 2018.

1. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

:D

2. Jan Wallace

Jan Wallace New Member

Well that was an interesting piece to follow quite subdued and polite by other debate standards I have witnessed on social media, that aside whether you believe there is a difference between Channelling and Trance Mediums is irrelevent. It has to be a matter of Faith, Faith in what you hear see or witness and it is very subjective to the individuals perception. So whether you think someone's opinion on this subject is rude or condescending matters not a jot that's your ego intervening.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't do faith concerning spiritual issues - I leave such stuff to mainstream religionists. ;)

But it will be a subjective experience of either form of communication and a personal take on what has more relevance or importance for one personally.

In general here on ALF we are a polite bunch even when we disagree but nonetheless we can and do disagree and there's nothing disrespectful about disagreement over topics and/or our individual approach to them. It can become disrespectful, however, when matters become personal and that's not acceptable. :)

4. Ski

Ski Active Member

moderated

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    Bill Z likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope you're feeling better now you have gotten all that out of your system. :(:oops:

6. Ski

Ski Active Member

I feel better knowing that you heard the truth.

Bill Z likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

I thought you'd feel better getting stuff off your chest. You seem to have needed it.

8. Ski

Ski Active Member

Yeah, I think after...........h, unfortunately.

Yo..........g up.

moderated

Bill Z likes this.
  9. Ski

Ski Active Member

Go..............art.

moderated

10. mac

mac Staff Member

goodbye