1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

When does the soul/spirit enter the body - channeling compared with mediumship

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Apr 30, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's very tempting to believe what's been communicated like this, particularly when this answer is so very similar to what I've often suggested. But we do not know anything about these so-called masters or how authoritative their ideas are. That's frustrating because dependable guidance from contemporary communicators would be very valuable indeed.

I guess that as Silver Birch advocated all those decades ago, we should accept what appeals to our reason.

Ski and bluebird like this.
  2. Ski

Ski

I feel the same way. Even if for our higher good, what appeals to us emotionally...is going to help us or at least encourage us on our own emotional wavelength, what is right for us. Many can tell us this, but few can beautifully and appealingly communicate that to us personally, and spiritually....And put that into words.... where we get it, and where we feel understood by those who get us. Thank you for this lovely post.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  3. Amore

Amore Active Member

The woman who channels them is Toni Ann Winninger. I had never heard of her. Did you?

The Masters of the Spirit World simply ask me to take the energetic vibrations that they send through me and tune them, translate them, for all the world to have. What are you to do with those words? The same as I do. You must use your freedom of choice to feel whether they should be part of your reality, and if so, then you may embrace them as I embrace my work for the non-physical, wonderful beings at Home on the other side.

http://www.mastersofthespiritworld.com/?page_id=755

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

My guess is that it's just Winninger, with no other entities advanced or otherwise helping out.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

No I don't know her.

With anyone providing translation for entities of a 'faster vibration' great care must be exercised to avoid personal coloration of ideas sent from the discarnate.

The ability of a channeler will influence how accurately the intended message is received and subsequently passed on. Her/his 'ability' to put into words the thrust of the message will directly impact its intended meaning for listeners.

With deep-trance mediumship the medium is used by the spirit-communicator primarily as a receiver. Translation isn't involved and ideas communicated have to be put into words by the communicator. That communicator has to use the physical/mental mechanisms of the medium to create words ultimately spoken by her/him.

It's down to viewpoint as to whether a channeler or a trance medium stands the better chance of success in accurately passing on guidance. And we still have to consider that ideas may be coming only from the apparent channeler or medium.