1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What's the cure for karma?

Discussion in 'member introductions' started by SarahJaina, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SarahJaina

SarahJaina New Member

I'm searching for answers and solutions, I've been looking up any information about reincarnation, and from what I've read that I believe, I have to acknowledge my past life in some way, because it's got a hold on me (or my mind) and it won't let me live this life, which has been wretched so far. There's no rhyme or reason for the hellish life I'm in, I know it doesn't have to be bad, and it shouldn't be. I'm trying to understand karma, although I don't think I did anything bad back then that would knock the wind out of me now? I'm the same person as I was, I have the same name and the intelligence I had back then that nobody knew about and don't know now. The biggest thing I did was build a house, so big and unusual it baffles everyone who sees it. They can't figure out what I was doing, or why I designed it so pecularily? I never left an explanation, but, I was trying something. Would that mean up this life? I don't know enough about karma to figure out the best solution, how do you report your own reincarnation case?

2. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

This is all very interesting. Are you insinuating that you are the incarnation if the famed builder of the Winchester mystery house? If so, then u send my condolences to you.

As far as Karma goes I believe that you have to balance it out with equal or preferablly greater acts that have a positive impact.

For example, if you break into a house and steal things, you should help prevent future robberies, burglaries and theft of all stripes.

That is my belief. I frequently feel the same way, I just have not discovered what it was that I did.... Maybe suicide or intense war crimes.

I am also of the school of thought that in order to advance Spiritually and get to heaven, you must undergo much stress and take it all in in a positive way. Once you can do that, I believe you will pass on to heaven at the end of your lifetime.

3. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Welcome to the forums by the way, I hope to see you around.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Karma is often misunderstood or misrepresented. What does 'karma' mean/imply for you?

Kurt likes this.