1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

What will happen to my mom when she passes over?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Amore, May 1, 2017.

1. Zac

Zac Member

I've had paranormal experiences over the past 6 years starting after the passing of some family members. Some have been in the form of unexplained behavior of electronic devices such as orb and other phenomena on video with triggers at unusual times like on the hour to the millisecond, clocks with hands changing time inexpicably, electronic shades closing inexplicably, and one instance of a physical object moving which was partially recorded on video. There have been unexplained feelings of a presence and seeing unexplained phenomena a few times several years ago (which was unfortunately not recorded on video). The topic has been fascinating to research and sittings with mediums have been illuminating, but I haven't changed how I live my life much.

What paranormal experiences have you folks had?

2. mac

mac old member Staff Member

not a one!

3. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Not only more respected but also more accepted which is often called Codependency. We are conditioned early on to depend on and want/need acceptance, approval, protection, help, nurturing, warmth, feeding and LOVE from significant others so it's no wonder that most of us give up our deepest knowings and desires to "please" significant others from day one. We are taught Denial from the very beginning and come to happily live with lying to ourselves just to keep the affections and "love" of powerful or significant others. Then, in our teens, we suddenly get the power and courage to stand up to the lies and pressures from these dishonest but significant others and begin REBELLING but most of us have no idea how to move from acceptable social lies to the truth, so we unwittingly trade one set of lies for another, more acceptable set of lies. Some are lucky enough to stay honest with themselves from day one but most of us have to live in Denial and repression while our inner truths are allowed to lay dormant or simply die an early death just to please our SOs who have allowed their dreams to lay dormant or die. Being born psychic and a natural fine artist was a horrible curse for my late wife due to the fear and jealousy in her family, but together, we made her dreams and gifts come alive and be exposed in her lifetime. I suspect that her paintings will someday be "discovered" and will have a dramatic impact on the world now that she is "gone".

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

To many to list here. Read my other posts when you have time. Please share some specific details about your paranormal experiences. Exactly what happened?

5. Zac

Zac Member

6. bill zola

bill zola New Member

IMHO I've learned that it's not what we believe it's what we do. There are catholic popes and men and women of "god" that will have/had had pretty bad life reviews and will atone in future lives because of their acts. And there are atheists who did fine in their life review. If there is a Jesus/Mohammad/Abraham/Tara He/She willwelcome them. IMHO

7. mac

mac old member Staff Member

Many of our members already understand this - one's religion/persuasion is not what matters. Atheist or convinced-believer is less important than how someone led their life. It's how one conducts oneself that truly matters. What we don't know, though, is the outcome of so-called life reviews which are the business only of the individual involved.

But some may experience quite a shock on their return to lives in-spirit and when they review what they had planned for themselves, and compare it with the outcome of their actions, they may feel considerable sadness and/or regret. And that will be the only judgment passed over their lives - their own judgment.

As for atoning for actions or omissions it's down to that same individual to decide - with help and support as needed and/or asked for - what they wish to do about anything they want to make amends for. On their return to life discarnate each individual will be welcomed and support will be there even for those seen as the world's worst inhabitants.

These are not my beliefs, thoughts or ideas. They are from teachers and guides generally accepted as being highly spiritually evolved.