1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What persuades you that the afterlife exists?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ruby, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

What persuades you that the afterlife exists? It's difficult to accept it without proof.

2. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Nothing, thus far.

I believe that the only thing that would convince me would be if my husband visited me and told me, in a way that I could not doubt.

Convolution likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Events in my life, others' accounts, teachings that ring true for me. I don't talk about it being proof but I have found an abundance of persuasive evidence.

4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

bluebird, If this happened to you though, would your rational mind not keep on reminding you that this is impossible? I come across scientists and psychologists who have no rational explanation for these experiences happening to them, but they are few. Since it's not that uncommon many must put it down to their own psychology.

5. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Thanks mac.