1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What If The Planets Were As Close To The Earth As The Moon?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Waller, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Waller

Waller Banned

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

That would be awesome

3. Celera

Celera Active Member

It probably wouldn't actually be awesome, as the distance of the planets and their gravitational pulls are all sort of in balance - any change in the location of the other planets would affect the whole solar system, and probably Earth would not be habitable.

But, the images are still interesting and beautifully rendered.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is beautiful, dear Waller. Thank you for posting it!

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

When I was in CO I always wanted to see the moon rise over the view I had of the Rockies. Only much later, when visiting Estes Park, did the penny drop that I could never have seen the moon in the way I'd wanted because of all this astronomical stuff - wrong location and direction. Even later we bought a calendar, one with shots of the moon as the monthly pictures, and - you've guessed it - with one showing a full moon above the Rockies as I'd always hoped to see. It was, of course, a mock-up albeit a very lovely one.

Who says the camera never lies? It can when it's output is subsequently digitally altered!