1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What happens

Discussion in 'Out of Body, Astral Travel' started by mac, Aug 25, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

What would you like to learn to do better?

2. dream jo

dream jo New Member

try not 2 sweer if i get a fold moth spirtt tryn 2 get trhu coz a frinds of min did get a fold moth spirtt t rhu shee ascly swearr coz of it th she relzd opsssssssssss

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Then I wish you luck with what you learn.

4. dream jo

dream jo New Member

thnx............................................................................
    i just hop soonss cov19 gon we can all get bac 2 norm i hop just hop cov19 be trot in skoolss wen kids is in yr 7 yr 8 yr 9 yr 10 yr 11 yr 12
    i no it be 2 mushh fr primy kid 2 lern
    a lot of us medimss or wona lern mor abot i is bean put on bac burnerr

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm sorry, jo, but my view is that there will be no 'going back to normal' for most of us. Some things may get back to closer to how they used to be but much will probably change in ways we still don't know about for sure.

Children will be fine although their education needs to be carefully watched. What kids don't learn at the right age may not be learned properly at a later stage - I used to work in special education.

Learning about matters of the spirit - developing one's ability as a medium or psychic for example - isn't negatively affected as kid's education is. Matters of the spirit can be learned about at any later stage as individuals get older.

I don't know what you want to learn about, or what you want learn to do better, but having to wait is no more than a delay - it won't stop you. You won't lose any ability you have and you will be able to improve it however long you may have to wait.

6. dream jo

dream jo New Member

i no iv cds i us in sub conss i do