1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What Happened to the Twitter account

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Why is it no longer active?

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

which Twitter account?

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Alf used to have an official Twitter account in 2012. There has bot been a post since then...

4. mac

I don't remember there being a Twitter account. :confused: I haven't ever used Twitter so maybe I was simply unaware of ALF's account's existence.

You'll have to wait for Roberta to answer your question unless any of our long-time members can help although you might be able to find out from Twitter.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

6. mac

As I said earlier, I've never had a Twitter account and wasn't aware that ALF had one. Roberta is the person to tell you more.

Kurt likes this.
  7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Insofar as I am aware, there never has been an ALF Twitter account! I certainly never started or twitted or did whatever for ALF with either Twitter or Facebook. All I can think is that Andrew might have done it. He was kind of running things here at the time.

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

I hadn't thought of that, Roberta. It may have been his attempt to get the word out about your still-young ALF website.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

Does anyone here tweet?

Kurt likes this.
  10. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I do, but it's more so to follow my favorite music scenes... It is very very far away from anything of value. Anyone can pull it up though.

11. mac

OK :)

Kurt likes this.
  12. RobertaGrimes

If you want to try it, Mac, go ahead and give it a go!

13. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I remember Andrew. He definitely could have been the one to undergo separate accounts and sites for our website to help our community grow.

Not meaning to get off subject, but what is Andrews status as far as the afterlife forum is concerned Roberta?

Kurt likes this.
  14. mac

I'm not a Twitter person, Roberta. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

It would make you mad.... It's a troll farm. We'd be entertained though, watchigw you destroy then!!:):):D:D:):);)

16. mac

Oh I'm not going down any route that would involve me with trolling.

I've had more-than-enough of the troll who can't stay away from ALF and routinely returns to make-mischief. I know it's only a matter of time before he'll be back here, though.

Kurt likes this.
  17. RobertaGrimes

Andrew has moved on to do other things with his life, but I remain very grateful to him that he pitched in here when I most needed him!

Kurt likes this.
  18. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

He's still alive?

19. RobertaGrimes

Heh - last time I looked ;-).

Kurt likes this.
  20. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear that. I was told he passed of cancer at a early age.