1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What does Death mean?

Discussion in 'Death and Life After Death' started by garry brunt, Jun 5, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I get you - thanks.

It's often been argued here on ALF that this physical dimension is not real and based on your definition - "What is real lasts; is forever. What is not real changes, is temporary, even vanishes." - it certainly wouldn't be seen as 'real' because it's an ever-changing environment with ever-changing landscapes and an ever-changing population.

It could be argued that the general environment of the etheric dimensions is never-changing but their landscapes may change, may be changed by those living there, and their populations definitely do change.

So using your definition are those dimensions real or are they illusions?

Miss Hepburn likes this.
  2. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

This is fun, probably is for those reading, too - Hi to you guys!! :) That is,
    see great minds discuss Illusion, Reality, ---why, we may even get to why is there anything then?
    Hahahaha, LOL Why a Creation at ALL! :p

Oh, back to ur question. (Note: My take)
    Hmm, first, they exist.
    (I know from exp - again, not because some one said they do would I ever say they did.)
    That being said, They exist.... Well, my German Shep exists, along with my house and trees. Yes.
    However, they appear as a tree or dog - as my loved ones appear to be my beloved relatives.
    Note: It's call an Illusion because it LOOKS REAL! Hahahahaha - if it didn't look real to fake you out ---it would be called something else --maybe the "Flop". Oh, I make myself laugh.:D

Also note: Jesus tried to point this out, 'See, guys - you think this is water dontcha?
    Nope, it's really anything you want it to be - hard surface? Wine? Something that can hold tons
    of fish when you want? Maybe falling from the sky, then not in one second....maybe raging
    and scary, then quelled...in one second?
    You even think a dead body is a dead body, dontcha...No, on that, too'

So any dimension, with it's cities of gold and spirits living in them, all the rolling pastures and flowers

in any dimension, flying at will - all not real.
    AND when we ultimately realize and wake up ...not that this is a dream ---but out of the dream ---it all disappears...
    And where are we left? Home back where we started, the Void, Alone, as the One - the Night of Brahman, (They even have names for it!)
    The place that isn't a place, where there is no space or time - before the dream of Creation.

I wonder if I should say to this new group - I have been sitting in stillness and silence ---
    people call meditation - for 47 yrs. Often 3- 6 hrs a sitting.
    Things happen! Things are revealed or veils moved out of the way...that's why i talk this way.
    Rem I said I was weird.

We could talk about matter later and the quantum stuff. Always cool stuff.
    'Nothing is what it seems.' :D

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I much prefer to KISS - keep it simple sweetie. ;):) Quantum sciences may one day reveal what we don't know about but right now they don't.

Your sitting for meditation shows great dedication, something I can't match but looking at one of your examples (quote) "So any dimension, with it's cities of gold and spirits living in them, all the rolling pastures and flowers
    in any dimension, flying at will - all not real."
    I think we're not far apart anyway.

If I've not already said this, my take on reality versus illusion is that EVERY dimension outside of source is as real or as unreal/illusory as any other. Claiming one is illusory but another is real is a distinction without a difference.

4. It means you are uploaded to the afterlife and can be born again without memory.

PS I'm a psychic and talk to the dead / psychics in the after life.

The psychics lol and said what's an quantum computer? I said electrons and atom's. They then said what's the human brain made out off? I said electrons and atom's. They then replied look at the receptors called the frontal lobs.

It's hard to think I never fort about it before. Looking at the frontal lobs on the brain hidden under the skin is beyond clear they take in a signal.

So we are computers in this life but also spiritual because if conconcinus... google it.

Miss Hepburn likes this.
  5. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

I'm thinking you have come across
    people that think one dimension is real, another not? I never gave it much thought, to be honest.

Funny, how one phrase can take this into another direction. Ha.
    In bold: Is anything outside of Source?

6. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

Hi, I did google that word and everything was in a foreign language --when I clicked "Translate",
    I was warned there was a Trojan virus there.
    Liked your post. :)

7. Haha if only. Better hope you don't get a vires on your upload.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Every dimension other than source itself is outside of source. Maybe 'outside' isn't a good word but I can't find an alternative that's any better.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

It's been a constant theme from certain members that everything in this particular physical dimension is illusory, not real, like a dream etc. There are conversations here debating the point.

The nature of the etheric compared with that of the physical is something that's often been raised.

10. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

Thanks , my friend - my computer alerts me it's shutting it down pronto...I caught a glimpse only. :)