1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What does Death mean?

Discussion in 'Death and Life After Death' started by garry brunt, Jun 5, 2020.

1. death doesn't mean death of self but it simply means life of this body is finished and you have to move to new body and this process is called re-incarnation.
    correct me if my answer is wrong with your answer :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

You're correct in saying that death means the death of one's physical body but you don't have to move to a new body. ;) We lived before we came here, we will live one in a different dimension after we pass over.

Reincarnation - the process of undertaking a further life as an incarnate human - is something we are able to choose to do at a time that's right for us.

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

garry,

I respect your view, but for me it's all "up in the air" -- I'm agnostic. I don't know if there's an afterlife -- maybe there is one, and that's where we go when we die, or maybe we just die and that's it. As for reincarnation, that may exist or it may not -- if it does, I just hope it's not something we're forced into doing, because I never will if I have the choice.