1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

FIRST WARNING.

Goldie, it is very important that you obey the rules of this forum. You are not an authority either, dear, and you do not have the right to try to persuade people to your own line of thinking by insulting and humiliating others. Do not do it again on this website. ALF exists and is maintained purely to give information to open-minded seekers; you are free to reject that information, as is every reader here, but you do not have the right to interfere with our core purpose.

pandora97 and Ed A. like this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

Goldie, when people respectfully disagree with me, I also respectfully disagree with them. No one in the known universe disagrees with me more completely than does our dear Bluebird, but she is a highly valued member here because she respects all other members (including me) and she also respects the fact that this is my website. By very strong contrast, when you disagree with me you badger and insult me. What makes you think that you have the right to come here and do that to ANYONE? Is that seriously how you treat people in your normal life?

A primary purpose of this forums is to provide information for open-minded seekers. The truth is the truth! It isn't arrived at by majority vote, nor by who can shout the loudest, and if we were to allow what we know to be erroneous information based in emotion to go unchallenged we would be destroying our central focus on the objective truth. I have spent fifty years doing this research, and I have found uniformly that those in the afterlife ARE happy. I have given the likely reasons why their viewpoint is so different from our own in other posts, and I don't have time now to say it all here again, but it is the fact that Mac and I have to be so careful to keep this garden clear of facts-free weeds that makes us crack down so strongly on those who plant them.

Goldie, read Bluebird's posts where she is disagreeing with me, and mine when I am disagreeing with her. For your own sake, try to learn patience, kindness, and respect for others! If you can do that, we will be delighted to have you stay.

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I consider this a valid ADC:

Ted'sRed likes this.
  4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I was reading the whole thread, 'What do you consider valid ADC' I really like what you said!

5. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

I was a bit skeptical of this claim, but this morning I read a Wikipedia article on Aleksandr Dugin. If ideas like his spread, this could really happen. Scary to contemplate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

I'd be interested to hear more about the guides saying this stuff.

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

That is what I feel the word 'conscience' reveals. In Spanish the word 'con' means 'with', and when we use it in English as a prefix the connotation is similar in meaning. 'Science' by itself means 'knowledge', so if you put a 'con' in front you've got 'conscience'. What other knowledge are we supposed to combine our earthly knowledge with? What do we need to learn, and where are we supposed to get this knowledge? From the invisible realm of life! When and if we ever accomplish the combination of those two poles, visible and invisible, of wisdom is when humanity will be able to maintain a place to dwell. But don't be afraid because a dimension exists where your vibration can hum!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  7. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

But we have an eternity to grow, and the Source of Life's energy ends where? Fleshy vessels can eternally be incarnated to be a vehicle for Life. This earth is only one step on the ladder,

8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I agree with Roberta 100%! Theses bodies are not who we are.
    I will be happy when I leave this earth! I won't be dead, but I will be alive in another place.
    Roberta was using the kind of language that we understand here on this earth, but we should transform our thoughts in order to transform our language. These bodies are not who we are! This may sound wacky, but when I was a child, about 4-6, I was wondering about 'stuff''. I had thought about my mother making a cake. She put all the separate ingredients in a bowl, mixed it up, baked it, and it came out as one whole cake. Then I wondered about all the parts of a human body. I wondered how they were put together and what they were made of. I then thought of a table. I basically knew how they were made, but how was the wood that made a table made? As I grew older I learned about molecules and how the electrons rotate around a nucleus. I felt kinda uneasy to think of the electrons spinning around in my molecules when I was riding my bicycle, sitting eating supper or just watching a movie. I never understood how I was a finished piece of work when something was rotating within me. To me, movement of some kind can be looked at as setting out to accomplish something, and if something is moving in me I must not be finished yet, which makes me feel like a bowl of unmixed cake batter.

This scene from my life was brought to my attention during an NDE I experienced, and I was so upset with Consciousness since I had to return to the earth and live, so IT showed me my wondering moments as a child and how my soul was yearning for answers about reality. IT showed a scene when I was 4-6 and I was able to tune into what I was thinking during that scene. Little did I know at that time that about 12-14 years later I would be involved in a serious bicycle accident and experience an NDE in which answers to my questions would be made available to me. I was made aware that I would be able to do whatever I wanted with the answers, but no matter what, I would always be loved!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  9. RobertaGrimes

According to my own primary guide, Thomas, love and truth will in the end prevail. But apparently the beings behind this effort to save the planet - prominently including Jesus - are pretty upset about all the false Christian teachings that are making the work of those trying to spread love and truth over all the earth much more difficult :-(.

lovehim likes this.
  10. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed Member

I agree, Nirvana. I hope you're doing well. Happy New Year!

11. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

If Earthly reality is not real, then why is it said that we take our problems to the real afterlife with us? Especially in the case of suicide.

12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I was going to see a neurologist a few years ago because I have seizures. The kind of seizure I have is Complex Partial Seizure. The doctor told me that people who have these seizures may experience deja vu, smelling things that aren't there and tasting things that aren't there. I experienced all 3 of the symptoms of the seizure, but I had always related it wit the NDE and spiritual occurrences in my life.

13. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

In your description of debunkers, Roberta, do even some typical Christians fit into this category? They seem to have unknowingly been blinded by the materialistic reality that our culture is locked into and are denying their "god" to exhibit the full display of wonder he is capable of.

14. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

During the NDE I experienced I learned that growth in Spirit is infinite. This is not definitive, but just my view on things. There are many places in the eternal realm, and we are able to decide if we want to grow or if we just want to remain wherever we may be for a long time or a short time. The difference between this dimension and the eternal dimensions, which are also infinite, is that in this "physical" world all of the vibrations of Divine Consciousness are present here in order to learn and grow from one another. We are all a part of Divine Consciousness here, and It knows how we think, since our thoughts are Its thoughts at a slower speed. Yes the veil was lifted, but everyone has the right to see what he/she wants to see. I mentioned above that growth in the Spirit is infinite, and also that this dimension is a package of all of Divine Conscious vibrations. If growth in the Spirit is infinite and spiritual dimensions are infinite than who knows what can or will become of this "physical" dimension. The veil was lifted to take blinders off and notice that every person is a piece of Divinity.

15. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

It is real, or at least it is sufficiently real enough to us while we are here experiencing it, and isn't that supposed to be at least part of the point of this life, to experience? That's real enough for me, and the events & experiences that occur to us here cause real joy, real suffering, etc., which is also real to us while we are experiencing those things, and if those experiences didn't impact our souls then there would be no point to them. So I don't buy into the "but none of this is really real" line. It may ultimately be less real, in some way, than the afterlife (if there is an afterlife), but that does not negate its reality, nor its impact or importance.

16. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

I agree. For me it's meaningless to talk about the events in this dimension not being 'real' when there are so many views about what the word 'real' means.

For me if it feels real it is real. If someone else genuinely feels that life here isn't real then I will completely accept how they find it. But their feeling doesn't invalidate my experience or approach.

In conclusion I'll repeat what I've said before: "Away from the source of all there is, every dimension, every state of being, is as real or unreal as every other. Only source is 100% real. Everything else is something less."

17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I like what you said in this post Mac!:)

18. RobertaGrimes

Kim, the primary problem I have encountered with traditional Christians is a kind of defensive smugness. They believe the death of Jesus gives them a get-out-of-hell-free card, and that is all they need - they needn't ever do a single thing more in their lives! Don't confuse them with facts. There is no hell anyway; Jesus never said that; this false belief is insulting to God and humiliating to Jesus; etc., etc.: they don't want to hear about it. They refuse to discuss anything that might threaten that GOOHF, and if you don't agree with all their beliefs they feel perfectly free to judge and damn you. It is horrifying! No wonder Jesus is disgusted :-(.

kim marine likes this.
  19. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Roberta what's the point of an intense desire that turns out only to be unfulfilled? Will the afterlife take care of it?

20. ravensgate

ravensgate Member

Agree. However, what does "GOOHF" stand for?