1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It is still underway. And, according to the elevated beings in charge, it is on track to succeed according to their terms.

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Visit a few mediums!

3. Goldie

Goldie Member

Roberta,
    Your offense and insult at what appears rational thinking for Milahanna, is a logical fallacy for detracting from her point. It's clever, but not convincing. We should all think upon and learn and think through what's told to us or what we read. How else do we know? I shouldn't have to say that to you. That's what you did for yourself. But by no means should anyone take another person as their complete authority on any subject. You may prove to be right, but equally prove to be wrong. You also used a common logical fallacy by implying milahanna as a "debunker", and then showed disdain for her position. Why? She didn't insult you. She's not negating your many years of reading books and learning. If people find you an authority, you don't have to keep repeating yourself - it becomes apparent on its own. Me thinks you protest too much.

4. milahanna

milahanna Member

Dishonorable breed..wow Roberta you truly are something. Talk about a self righteous remark. You're trying to demean me and it won't work. I see right through your fake "loving" heart clearly now more than ever. That remark says it all. Reminds me of religious leaders and how they reacted when those of us who used our minds wouldn't just cowardly follow what they said. I researched their claims and found the lies. I think things through. I'm not going to just take someone's word just because they claim years of research. I have done my own research, have had my own experiences and my conclusions are different. I have no way of truly knowing that your words are honest and true. Many claim the same years of research and have very different views than you. Why is that? How does one know that your research wasn't heavily biased? It definitely wasn't thorough as I have seen many resources shared here that you are unfamiliar with. It appears as you are accepting only what you want and trying to pull others into the same mentality/circle. I question your intentions now that I see your reaction to those who question what you preach.

Those who truly seek the truth, look at every angle with a critical mind. They don't bury their head in the sand and follow those who claim authority on the subject matter.

I'll be honest, I stopped reading what you said when you labeled me as a dishonorable breed. Not because it upset me because I know better, but because it revealed everything that I needed to know about your heart.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    bluebird, enby and Goldie like this.
  5. bill zola

bill zola Member

I just wanted to point this out.
    A lot of what's posted on this and similar sites is very emotionally charged. How can it not be? Many of us who post are navigating the most horrible experiences a human can experience.
    Our experiences are different depending who we are, who our transitioned people are, etc. Some things posted may resonate others may not.

Wouldn't it be better to stay with what resonates and step back from what doesn't and just respect each others views, beliefs and experiences?
    Peace and I am thankful for all of the posts here.

Nirvana, Ed A. and milahanna like this.
  6. RobertaGrimes

FIRST WARNING.

Goldie, it is very important that you obey the rules of this forum. You are not an authority either, dear, and you do not have the right to try to persuade people to your own line of thinking by insulting and humiliating others. Do not do it again on this website. ALF exists and is maintained purely to give information to open-minded seekers; you are free to reject that information, as is every reader here, but you do not have the right to interfere with our core purpose.

Ed A. likes this.
  7. Goldie

Goldie Member

Boot me. You've had it in for me since I disagreed with the dead are happy thing you push so hard. This was just a bully move/opportunity for you. I'm not a child. I'm not the one who called names. YOU ARE. I've watched you disrespect many people on here that disagree with you.

8. RobertaGrimes

Goldie, when people respectfully disagree with me, I also respectfully disagree with them. No one in the known universe disagrees with me more completely than does our dear Bluebird, but she is a highly valued member here because she respects all other members (including me) and she also respects the fact that this is my website. By very strong contrast, when you disagree with me you badger and insult me. What makes you think that you have the right to come here and do that to ANYONE? Is that seriously how you treat people in your normal life?

A primary purpose of this forums is to provide information for open-minded seekers. The truth is the truth! It isn't arrived at by majority vote, nor by who can shout the loudest, and if we were to allow what we know to be erroneous information based in emotion to go unchallenged we would be destroying our central focus on the objective truth. I have spent fifty years doing this research, and I have found uniformly that those in the afterlife ARE happy. I have given the likely reasons why their viewpoint is so different from our own in other posts, and I don't have time now to say it all here again, but it is the fact that Mac and I have to be so careful to keep this garden clear of facts-free weeds that makes us crack down so strongly on those who plant them.

Goldie, read Bluebird's posts where she is disagreeing with me, and mine when I am disagreeing with her. For your own sake, try to learn patience, kindness, and respect for others! If you can do that, we will be delighted to have you stay.

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I consider this a valid ADC: