1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Yes I see that and all general discussions mean little because you're seeking personal reassurance about your loved one. So many of us come to this topic through bereavement.

2. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

It would be interesting to see a confused and embarrassed Randi trying hard to debunk Marcello. It would vindicate Marcello's research beautifully.

Goldie likes this.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Bacci doesn't need Randi and neither does his work. It's sad, though, that outside of the cognoscenti the ITC he achieves isn't likely to be much known about or acknowledged. And his attributes as a physical medium are needed for communication to be successful.

4. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Dear Mark,

Experiencing any kind of psychic-related phenomena is a personal journey. All people who experience it must decide what to make of it, in accordance with their beliefs, and do the research they feel is necessary.

I had my first ADC (after-death communication) when I was 21, back in 1981. Since it was my first one, I thought it was just an unusual experience and didn't take it too seriously. Ten years later in 1991, I experienced an ADC and some other rather unique psychic phenomena, and still didn't know what to make of it.

But as I got older, I experienced more psychic things more frequently, and I had to figure out what to make of it all. Some of my experiences gave me verifiable information about my life, which helped. But in my case, I had experiences, I read books, I prayed a lot, I had more experiences, and I read more books. And overall, I think my psychic related experiences have been a blessing.

I don't agree with everything I read, but thankfully, I have read enough to know that all of the experiences I've personally had, someone else has had and published in books. That helps. I am 56 now, and I have daily ADCs with a very special love in my life who died 32 years ago. And I'm still reading and praying and still trying to figure it all out.

No one can tell you what to believe. All you can do is read books, listen to people, and consider your own experiences, or lack of them. You said you just recently lost someone special, and if you're feeling very emotional right now, it will most likely block any ADC attempts your deceased loved one is making. However, you might have some in the days, weeks, months, or years to come.

Grief is an on-going, long-term process. Grief will challenge what you believe about life, God, religion and the afterlife. I personally believe that that is one reason that God allows people to grieve, as opposed to just giving them irrefutable proof that their loved ones are alive in another dimension. All of life is about our spiritual evolvement, and grieving will help you evolve.

For me, I am a Christian, and I still am, despite opposing views that I have read. I have read nothing that convinces me not to be a Christian. I have believed all my life that when a person I love dies, that I will see them again in the afterlife or Heaven when I die. And because I believe that, I have never heavily grieved over anyone for years and years like I've seen some people do. My beliefs, my faith, has comforted me.

What I never expected in my life was any ADCs or psychic experiences, but I have had many since 1981, some verifiable, too many not, and I have to decide what I believe. And the bottom line is, no matter what you read, that's the way God made this life. He made it so that we cannot know the full truth about many afterlife-related subjects, and He did that to test our faith as Christians believe, or help us evolve as others will tell you. You must have your experiences and read what you read and make up your own mind. That's all there is. My prayer for you is that God bless you with the peace that surpasses all understanding, at this trying time in your life.

Ambra

5. Ken

Ken Member

Im not trying to offend anyone here, that is not my intention at all. I personally believe in the supernatural or afterlife but I just think that a person who is skillful in the art of deception would be in a better position to weed out the charlatans.

Personally, Mikey's messages are more believable for me than a radio picking up live human voices. Because Consciousness/spirit/soul does not have a mouth to make those human sounds and they do not have a gender(male or female voices).

But this is just my opinion based on my experience at this point in time and I look forward to experiencing and discovering more things in the near future :)