1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. isabel mcdonald

isabel mcdonald New Member

2. isabel mcdonald

isabel mcdonald New Member

Hello Mark, this reminds me of Plato's quote. "religion for the masses and rational for the elite"

3. Zac

Zac Active Member

Have you listened to the Leslie Flint sittings? There were dozens of sittings between a husband and his deceased wife over 2 decades:

http://www.leslieflint.com/annie-nanji-1-10

I wish there were someone like Leslie Flint available today, but he went to the other side in 1994.

Amore and Unexpected like this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for mentioning these recorded sessions, Zac - they are truly extraordinary!

5. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

That is so interesting. What are your sources for that?

Goldie likes this.
  6. RobertaGrimes

A number of upper-level beings have let us know that this is what is going on: you can find repeated references in the literature. My own primary spirit guide has let us know that if we cannot quickly raise the planet's vibration away from fear and negativity and toward more perfect love, within 200 years conditions on earth will be so desperate that what he refers to as "the so-called Christians" will start Armageddon on their own. Apparently it is this climactic battle that the upper-level beings are trying to prevent, since of course such a thing would be the worst that could happen: it would make the earth's consciousness vibration even much more negative, and could lead to the planet's destruction.

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

So that's the reason we are now allowed to have technologies like the SoulPhone, correct?

8. RobertaGrimes

That is what we are assuming, Nirvana!

9. milahanna

milahanna New Member

How do we know we can trust these "higher beings? I'm confused because most of the afterlife material floating around suggests that the planet's vibration is higher than it's ever been. I've heard it called the age of enlightenment, age of Aquarius etc. This warning sounds rather new.

Also, I'm seeing most of religion leading us towards wars, not just so called Christians. Why aren't these beings addressing the fear that so called Muslims are spreading these days?

Lastly, I've seen posts here suggesting that we plan our lives and that this includes the evils of this world. Those who cause us harm supposedly are higher beings that volunteered in order to help us learn lessons and grow. Yet, those actions are causing the fear and destruction that these higher beings are warning that we need to change? Wth?

Goldie and enby like this.
  10. enby

enby New Member

see contradictions and baloney that makes no sense all around!

within an ideology/theory or whatever that even if there were no contradictions like this it's still at its core unloving and makes no sense

love does not mean causing harm even for your alleged ~spiritual growth~. there is no excuse period.

i will not accept that somehow, the spirit world is 100x more backwards than here.

i've seen here a couple months or whenever the uk parilament thing happened, the defense/reasoning of that--a terrible thing that actually happened and is not trivial and not a workout in the gym, a thing where ppl suffered and died-- as the victims agreeing to it and the attacker too

i feel like honestly ppl just can't accept that bad things happen. and honestly why can't ppl and other beings just exist and that be enough. why does there have to be this reason of ~spiritual growth~ attached to it, especially in terms of the life lessons junk. i'm all here for being better and loving and stuff, but when paired up with this pre-planning junk--it just cheapens it honestly. it doesn't make sense and it's not right

yeah and these ~higher beings~ who are they? rly who exactly are they? to me, if i were some obnoxious negative/evil person in spirit, making it seem like 'oh this bad thing happened to you? you were assaulted/raped/etc.? well sweetie that's rly for own good don't you see?" making it seem like this is somehow a good and ultimately loving thing seems like one of the best schemes of promoting not changing society and how things are/apathy/evil/self-blame/etc. and just in general messing with ppl

like it is victim blaming. no way around it. and you may think believing this person chose to be verbally harassed, assaulted, or murdered or whatever is somehow all well and good and the suffering here is trivial--but it's not. it hurts ppl and just victim blaming in an even weirder packaging.

milahanna and Goldie like this.