1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Yep! Many, many times.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh my, dear Ken, how little you know!

Debunkerism is the literal opposite of an open-minded pursuit of the truth, and Randi is one of the leading current debunkers. It's all a trick. Their most common device is to try to find out just enough to be able to spot what they think is some essential aspect of an afterlife-related phenomenon, and they find an alternative way to produce something like the same result, and then they claim the whole phenomenon has been debunked. It hasn't been, of course, but unless you are willing to investigate the matter more completely, you might believe their intellectually lazy nonsense. Please don't let yourself be fooled!

Widdershins3 likes this.
  3. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

I am very sorry Mac. That is not the way it works. Prove to me that there is no flying spaghetti monster. You can't prove his non-existencr. Ergo, his noodliness exists?

On the other hand I am very enthusiastic about studying data generated by mediumistic sittings and ITC. I think these can provide irrefutable evidence if survival.

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Ah but that is the way it works for me, Mark.... Perhaps when you reach my age, when you've been persuaded as I and others have, then you may feel differently....

Being unable to proving there is no "flying spaghetti monster" is a red herring because nobody (sane!) is alleging one exists or providing decades or more of evidence by uncountable numbers of individuals. Or communicated teachings by individuals widely-considered as spiritually evolved.

And now in your last sentence you're talking about "irrefutable evidence of survival". Isn't that what we already have, what's already been done?

How much more is needed?

Unexpected likes this.
  5. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Mac... Perhaps its that I am mourning the loss of a person I loved so much, that I need as much evidence and proof as I can get. Perhaps I have an emotional need to experience irrefutable ADC. I just need to know that she's well. I just need to know I will hug her again. Yes... That's why I need more and more.

Goldie likes this.