1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you consider valid ADC?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Goldie

Goldie Member

Wow...did i really read something so vague from "higher level beings"? This is how you make a change: You question what you hear, question the credibility of sources, and you are willing to say no. Get creative, do your own work to gain knowledge, And you say no to being dumbed down by society, businesses, fake authorities, school systems, mass media and marketing. You don't let anyone spoon feed you. Thats what my higher self tells me.

enby and milahanna like this.
  2. milahanna

milahanna Member

How do we know we can trust these "higher beings? I'm confused because most of the afterlife material floating around suggests that the planet's vibration is higher than it's ever been. I've heard it called the age of enlightenment, age of Aquarius etc. This warning sounds rather new.

Also, I'm seeing most of religion leading us towards wars, not just so called Christians. Why aren't these beings addressing the fear that so called Muslims are spreading these days?

Lastly, I've seen posts here suggesting that we plan our lives and that this includes the evils of this world. Those who cause us harm supposedly are higher beings that volunteered in order to help us learn lessons and grow. Yet, those actions are causing the fear and destruction that these higher beings are warning that we need to change? Wth?

Goldie and enby like this.
  3. enby

enby New Member

see contradictions and baloney that makes no sense all around!

within an ideology/theory or whatever that even if there were no contradictions like this it's still at its core unloving and makes no sense

love does not mean causing harm even for your alleged ~spiritual growth~. there is no excuse period.

i will not accept that somehow, the spirit world is 100x more backwards than here.

i've seen here a couple months or whenever the uk parilament thing happened, the defense/reasoning of that--a terrible thing that actually happened and is not trivial and not a workout in the gym, a thing where ppl suffered and died-- as the victims agreeing to it and the attacker too

i feel like honestly ppl just can't accept that bad things happen. and honestly why can't ppl and other beings just exist and that be enough. why does there have to be this reason of ~spiritual growth~ attached to it, especially in terms of the life lessons junk. i'm all here for being better and loving and stuff, but when paired up with this pre-planning junk--it just cheapens it honestly. it doesn't make sense and it's not right

yeah and these ~higher beings~ who are they? rly who exactly are they? to me, if i were some obnoxious negative/evil person in spirit, making it seem like 'oh this bad thing happened to you? you were assaulted/raped/etc.? well sweetie that's rly for own good don't you see?" making it seem like this is somehow a good and ultimately loving thing seems like one of the best schemes of promoting not changing society and how things are/apathy/evil/self-blame/etc. and just in general messing with ppl

like it is victim blaming. no way around it. and you may think believing this person chose to be verbally harassed, assaulted, or murdered or whatever is somehow all well and good and the suffering here is trivial--but it's not. it hurts ppl and just victim blaming in an even weirder packaging.

milahanna and Goldie like this.
  4. Goldie

Goldie Member

Thank you enby and milahanna. Ive often said this but it makes people mad to point out that right and wrong are actual principals to live by. To blame the victim with new age gibberish that neither makes sense nor is credible, and no decent source or wisdom/higher knowledge, is only empowering the bullies. No one wants to say the emperor has no clothes.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

First, we trust what these higher level beings tell us because ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING.

Second, for all we know these beings are working behind the scenes on the other religions' issues as well.

And third, higher beings do not cause us harm. This earth life is nothing more than a bad afternoon in a spiritual gym, and we CHOOSE the rough machines that we use (death of a child; major illness; etc.) so we can better grow spiritually. I don't think anyone here ever has said that "the evils of this world" are inflicted by higher beings!

6. RobertaGrimes

Dear Enby, you are earnestly talking as if this earthly reality is real, and as if it objectively matters. From that perspective, I would have to agree with you! But in fact, this earthly reality is not real. When you understand that, you see a lot of things differently....

7. Goldie

Goldie Member

It's real as long as we are here. I'm going to disagree that just because many chant the same story doesn't make it true. We have no way of knowing who these beings are. I agree this world is a very mixed up place, but saying to raise "vibrations" is meaningless or Greek. Take that to Congress and see how far it gets. Better to educate people on the who, what, where, when, why, and how. We live in a world where people are dumbed down and prefer being spoonfed rather than think well.

I've asked this before and failed to get an answer: what do you mean by vibration? If that can't be answered direct and simply, then maybe it's too obscure and will continue to fall on deaf ears. Any wiser being knows this.

8. milahanna

milahanna Member

Roberta, if that's the case then why is this the first I've heard of it? I stated above the most common idea floating around afterlife circles and that's that we are at a time of high vibrations.

There's one lesson that I've learned in my life here on Earth and that's that crowd mentality does not mean it's truth. Even if they were all stating this warning, I would still have to question them. We have no way of knowing who these higher beings are.

Have you lost a child? I would be very careful saying that someone chose that unless you have lived through such a loss. I have seen the belief that beings volunteer through contracts to cause harm for our growth many times. Regardless, it doesn't matter because if we choose to loose a child, get raped or have an illness, then in a sense we are bringing the pain and fear into this world by creating those experiences to occur. Essentially we are being told to fight the very thing we chose to experience. Makes no sense

enby and Goldie like this.
  9. RobertaGrimes

Goldie, consciousness is a form of energy. All energy vibrates. The range of consciousness vibration is from the lowest, which is fear, hatred, grief, etc. - the slowest consciousness vibration - to the highest, which is perfect love - the most rapid consciousness vibration. Does this help?

And as for the rest, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Enjoy believing whatever you like!

Goldie likes this.
  10. Goldie

Goldie Member

Thank you. Yes, that works!

Nirvana likes this.
  11. RobertaGrimes

I have no idea what "afterlife circles" may be saying, but if it's not the product of original research then it's groupthink and I would be inclined not to trust it.

And, with respect, I really don't think that the great eternal truths that are now being revealed to those who open-mindedly seek them are required to make sense to someone who seems to be inherently inclined to believe or disbelieve whatever she reads according to her own idiosyncratic belief system. Sorry, but I don't have the time to continue this unproductive back-and-forth. To anyone else reading this thread, I stand by all that I have said above.

12. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Thanks for sharing these! I finally found some time to start listening to them and, I agree with Roberta, they are extraordinary!

13. milahanna

milahanna Member

That's a bit disrespectful Roberta. I've been seeking only the truth for many years. I just take into account that people lie and so do spirits. We're blindly following these so call higher beings with absolutely no real evidence that they are who they say they are. All I've asked is how do you know they are who they say are and you start accusing me of believing what I want to believe.

Planned lives doesn't make sense and I'm only asking for a better understanding. I have never claimed that it was false but that it doesn't sound right. To me, it looks as a way to make us feel like gods. We want to believe that we govern our lives. Where is the Source/God in any of this? I won't blindly follow something without thinking it through. I would hope that most others would do the same and that it would be encouraged by those claiming to be seeking truth as well.

14. RobertaGrimes

Then I guess we're even, since I also feel severely disrespected by you. Repeatedly you say things that are insulting to someone who has been a careful and skeptical researcher in this field for the past fifty years; in fact, you often talk like an actual debunker, which is the most dishonorable breed of all. "We're blindly following these so call higher beings with absolutely no real evidence that they are who they say they are" is the exact equivalent of calling me and every other researcher I respect a lazy and clueless fool, for heaven's sake! That's what you assume that we are doing, just accepting what the dead say without seeking "real evidence that they are who they say they are"? We just fell off the turnip truck yesterday, and there is no way that Milahanna is going to trust us! "I won't blindly follow something without thinking it through" is another beaut from you. So that is what you believe that I've been doing for my entire life? If you really want "a better understanding," please back up that assertion by give us a rough estimate of how many books on this subject you have read and how many researchers you have consulted. Is that too much to ask of someone who has been "seeking only the truth for many years," while apparently (to my own surprise) I have not also been seeking only the truth but I have clumsily been willing to accept falsehoods? I have put a lot of what I've learned into books that each contain an annotated seventy-odd-book bibliography of some of the best books that I have read in this field and can recommend to seekers. Where is your list, ma'am?

"Planned lives doesn't make sense and I'm only asking for a better understanding" sums up perfectly what you actually are doing! Can't you see that? You already know what you are willing to believe, and you are challenging me to overcome your firmly held beliefs. I'm sorry, but I have played that game before with debunkers and I know that once minds are made up any attempt to penetrate them with information is a fool's errand.

Again, I am sorry to be so blunt. I try very hard to be graceful in all circumstances, but you have called me disrespectful on my forum so it seems important that anyone reading this thread understands why I have reacted to you this way. For open-minded folks who respect my work and would like me to share it with them, I will spend hours! I get so many questions now through my website that sometimes answering them all properly takes most of my day as I write with love what are sometimes very long responses. All I ask is that those asking me questions not insult my intelligence. I don't consider this to be an unreasonable request.