1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

what are 3 strongest evidence that make you believe after life does exist?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by dogtree, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beadtrader

beadtrader New Member

I've read through the whylifeispointless posts and quite frankly just find them to be tiresome. I've had many experiences through my adult life that convince me beyond the shadow of a doubt that the afterlife does exist. My experiences were not wishful thinking. I don't need a scientist to tell me whether or not the afterlife exists! I don't need a debunker to save me from myself and my silly little beliefs and experiences! There is nothing like actually having contact with the deceased to confirm your beliefs in the afterlife. I think that whylifeispointless needs to have an actual experience with spirit before they start demeaning the rest of us who have had contact.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

An alternate to struggling on with the dissent evident in this thread would be to transfer the whole thing to the 'Off Topic Discussions' forum which was created specially and is intended for free engagement (consistent with the Website rules appropriate to that very special forum, Roberta ;)) That forum was to allow debate and discussion of off-topic subjects or to post any other daftness and nonsense inappropriate to a serious website.

That would also send a clear signal to everyone who chooses to keep engaging with WLIP that they're making a clear choice to carry on with their debate, that they're on their own there and they won't be supported unless there's deliberately offensive behavior or language.

Would that be a suitable alternative?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

tough? who, mac? nah! :cool:

I'm seein' things this way, Roberta. You're the lovely, cuddly grandma who's trying to look after all the kids (and that's how some are behaving!) and keep 'em happy in your warm, happy house. I'm the grumpy old grandad who's fed up with the kids' tantrums and squabbling and who wishes they'd just try to get on with each other and stop constantly falling out. :D

None of 'em deserve a trip to McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Whataburger or wherever until they learn to behave themselves - they're all as bad as one another.

The biggest problem is that you can't even send 'em home to their parents - you're stuck with 'em! ;)

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You have just given me my first real laugh of what has been a rough day at work - thank you!!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

..............;):D

6. No. In the end, it will be up to you to convince yourself of this stuff, as long as you open up your mind to it. Hell, I used to be a non-believer too.

And I know that I disagree with most of the other members, but I want you to stick around. Just lighten up a little, dude. You'd be surprised what you might eventually experience for yourself.

7. I agree!!!

8. I don't know why but every time you do the 'reply to your own post' thing, it just cracks me up uncontrollably. :D

Have a beautiful day!

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

9. I agree!!!

10. Me too!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.