1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

what are 3 strongest evidence that make you believe after life does exist?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by dogtree, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogtree

dogtree New Member

i dont believe in after life but the strongest evidence i have seen so far is NDE (when people off their bodies during surgery).

For people who believe in after life plz list 3 strongest evidence and explain why it is reasonable enough to make you believe that after life 100% exist.

2. 1. I saw my Uncle standing at the foot of my bed for over 30 minutes - this was 3 months after he blew his brains out in my home.
    2. For 6 months, my wife, my 5 year old daughter and I shared a house with a little girl who died of cancer in that house, we would see her regularly walking the halls and playing in the yard.
    3. http://ourjournalourjourney.com/2012/03/18/hello-world/ this is my wifes story, with me as a witness to every last word, Read all about it!
    4. A couple of thousand seemingly trivial signs and coincidences that most skeptics will write off with as little scientific evidence against as I have for, so I guess they just get cancelled out, but I'm happy with my first 3.

dan t likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Such a great question! My three:

1) All the communications that we have purportedly received from the dead give us an entirely consistent view of the afterlife. I have read many hundreds of such accounts, received over nearly two hundred years, and the more I have read the more astonished I have become to ever more completely realize that they are all talking about the same place. It is an enormous and complex place, true, but all its details are consistent throughout. The odds against chance for so much consistency - and no inconsistent communications at all! - are beyond calculation.

2) The dead themselves have given us repeated confirmations of their survival. The best of these communications were received through deep-trance mediums in the early 20th century, and they include personal communications ("My will is in the bottom left drawer, under the socks") and things like book-tests, where teams of dead communicators would predict the words that would be found in certain positions on certain pages of certain books in certain homes that the dead had selected but that none of the researchers in the room had ever entered. We don't know to this day how they were able to read closed books, but the dead passed their own book-tests about 90% of the time. Given how many words were printed in how many books in early-twentieth-century London (where most of these tests were conducted), that they were able to do it even once is amazing!

3) The recorded words of Jesus in the Gospels are at least 90% consistent with what modern afterlife evidence tells us is true about God, reality, death, and the afterlife. Here again, the odds against chance for so many correspondences are just about incalculable.

This isn't a matter of gathering bits of evidence here and there, dear Dogtree. But rather, we have so much detailed evidence from so many sources that is so consistent with all the other evidence that it is impossible for there not to be an afterlife!

dan t likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Here are my 3:
    1) Having a spiritual medium pay my way (completely payed for all costs) to see her, and then having her tell me that I was given the ability to communicate with my son on the "Otherside" (he passed over in an accident in 2007.) She shows me how and I can hardly believe what I am seeing. I go up in my room later in the day and sit at the table by myself and try it. And it works and the pendulum moves precisely with Mikey talking to me EXACTLY like he did when he was on earth! I cried and cried as I knew it was real!
    2) My sister, who told me she was the "doubting Thomas" and that this was all impossible, has a full vision of my dad the evening of the day he passed over when she got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. She told me she was completely awake and knew what she saw. He looked great, was smiling big, and was surrounded by beautiful color and light. She called me early the following morning and told me, "I believe you now!"
    3) The continued consistencies of what Mikey has told me with other researched evidence from mediums from many years ago, words of Jesus from the bible, and NDE's have said. I was absolutely clueless with all of this. But when I met Roberta and others at a conference, they confirmed the consistencies in what I was being told.
    4) Signs literally everyday from Mikey that skeptics would doubt but I am so thankful that many times I have witnesses! It just is what it is! :) He is great at signs which Sally told me.
    I am like Fasaga, I go with my first 3, but #4 keeps me going. :)
    Carol

dan t likes this.
  5. After reading above replies, now you can believe in afterlife. I guess it is enough to make you believe about afterlife exists.

6. dogtree

dogtree New Member

the only way i believe in afterlife is that ..... i see death people by myself

7. Well, that could also be a hallucination/imagination so you are back to square one...

Just live life out of love and keep an open mind and you'll be fine.

Cheers

8. I have more than what is below, and it has not even been three months. My heart is still really broken, but I hang onto every piece of evidence that he is happy that I can.
    1) I gave my son his father's watch, but he rejected all the nice clothes. Later that evening, he called for a *free* telephone reading from a medium. He was told by the medium: "Your father knows you got his watch, but you are a much sharper dresser than he is (chuckling)."
    2) I saw my husband while between asleep and awake, two weeks after the passing. He was waving to get my attention and startled me, so I could not have produced this vision.
    3) I heard my husband's voice telling me what to tell the car dealer when I got an oil change last week. Again, his voice startled me. I got to the dealer, was told I should not have gone because it was a "zoo" that day (crowded). I got my car in a record 30 minutes. When I walked up to ask for it, unbelievably, the mechanic had just finished and pulled it up. The manager asked if I was psychic.

Carol, when did you get your first sign from Mikey? Before or after you went to Sallly?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  9. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

I just finished reading, for the second time, "Glimpses of eternity" by Dr. R. Moody. It's not a book on NDE (near death experiences) which most skeptics like to classify as "hallucinations", "wishful thinking", etc. No, "Glimpses of eternity" deals with shared death experiences; I believe there is no better proof of the afterlife than what is presented in this work. I'm glad I read it because it showed me I am not the only one who saw the mist rising from the patient's chest at the time of her physical death. I'm glad I got to read of similar as well as more - much more - remarkable cases by members of the medical community; the shared death experiences of physicians, nurses, anaesthesiologists, psychologists, etc., many of whom thought of themselves as non-believers, until the experiences, that is. It's a book well worth reading. If this book won't change your mind, I'm afraid nothing else will - short of your having a similar experience, perhaps.

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Bella,
    My first sign was the day we learned Mikey had passed over in an accident. But I did not personally notice it, a friend pointed it out to me when it occurred. I was in such pain, I never would have noticed it. Even after she told me, I did not get it until a few days after. But at that point, it helped me and pulled my vibration up ever so slightly. After that, I was beginning to notice things (signs) too. Believing in the signs saved me. It was my hope life line! And it got to the point where it just could not all be coincidences!
    Carol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.