1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Weltanschauung

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Hermann Raith, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thx!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Thank you but I was rather hoping you would make it easy for me by briefly explaining your approach - weblinks and uploaded files along with your Weltanschauung might result in my needing to do a lot of reading. ;)

As for me I'm a Modern Spiritualist whose ideas are underpinned by teachings found there but I am not just a Spiritualist because I'm also influenced by ideas from other sources. I worked in a science based role (albeit at a far lower level than yourself) and still try to approach matters in an analytical way. But matters spiritual are somewhat different from the sciences of this physical world and the twin notions of survival and trans-dimensional communication are ALF's primary focus, the sole reason I'm a member here. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Hermann Raith

Hermann Raith New Member

Why has my thread “Proofs of Afterlife” in General Afterlife Discussion been removed???

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Kurt likes this.
  5. Hermann Raith

Hermann Raith New Member

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Mac was simply moving your post to a different section of this forum that was more subject appropriate. You were speaking about evidence of the afterlife, so he moved it to the evidence section of our website ;) Everyone can still read your information there. No worries.

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

I disagree it's bad behavior and has had minimal impact. I did think I'd sent you a notification when I re-located it but if not then I apologise.

8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Lulz