1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Afterlife Research and Education Institute!

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by RobertaGrimes, Nov 26, 2015.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Afterlifeforums friends, we have just been given the incomparable honor of being selected by the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc. (AREI) and its key members as their own forum website.

Our beautiful friend Dr. R. Craig Hogan heads the AREI, and he and some others have been doing extraordinary work in the area of electronic afterlife communication. As their work is reaching a more productive stage, and given the fact that their tribe of experimenters still in bodies is worldwide, they now need an efficient way to communicate among themselves. I offered them a private area, but Craig wants to give us all the opportunity to begin to understand what they are doing. Thank you, Craig!

I know that everyone will be respectful as we look with hope over the experts' shoulders. We have the opportunity now to watch human history begin to be made on a scale that has never before been imagined!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Exciting news, Roberta! :)

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Whoa, this is definitely a pleasant surprise

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Stars are in my eyes Roberta!! Thank you :eek: I love Craig Hogan. He actually led me to your website. He is filled with nothing but compassion and empathy. I hope to meet him in person.

5. pleiades

pleiades Member

Great news!!

Hi PB! :)

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hey Girl-O. Where on earth have you been?? :)

7. pleiades

pleiades Member

Working tons of overtime. Hoping to get enough together to start anew. :) How are you and the wee one?

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi again!! :) It seems like a lot of us are starting anew with different aspects of our lives. I'm sure that all of your hard work will pay off!

My daughter and I are good. Thanks for asking:) I'm exaughsted from work with all the new training... plus it's the end of the year! But it's a job!

Nice to see you again friend :D

9. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Best fortune to all on your projects!

10. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I didnt know about this part of the forum! It could serve me well because I was loking for a way to send some info to Gary*E.*Schwartz (who i had the opportunity to meet at Scottsdale)and I think he could be here or at least someone who can pass him the info...

11. Sabrina S

Sabrina S New Member

As everyone said, this is very exciting! I am not clear though on where on the forum will we be able 'look over the experts shoulders.' Will they post in a special area? I bet I"d probably know this if I'd been through all the threads but I haven't read everything yet.

12. mac

mac host

This is an old thread and several of the contributors appear to have stopped contributing generally. As for experts contributing here on ALF on this subject, well they are about as rare as hens' teeth. ;)

13. Sabrina S

Sabrina S New Member

Well, Mac, I'm glad that it seems like you are a regular contributor. Your comments have been helpful, thanks. Do you know all the threads well? Can you point me in the direction of active ones?
    Be well.

14. mac

mac host

Yes I think 'regular contributor' is a fair description. :)

You'll find the 'New Postings' button at the top of the homepage, of course, and at the right of the page. Or take a look at the topics under the various forum headings for when the last posting was made. I kinda follow those that are running but I don't remember much detail beyond a few months back. Losing one's memory of detail is one of the many trials of getting old I guess - it certainly is for me! :D

When a thread hasn't been posted in for a few months it could be hard to get it going again. :(

15. Sabrina S

Sabrina S New Member

Well I've been losing my memory for years and years ad know young people who complain about it too, so I think it's just as likely a trial of the complexities of modern life. :) Anyway, I'm beginning to see some of what you mentioned. For me, it still feels like a great a resource to have this forum.

Rising likes this.