1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Webinar with Cal Cooper

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by LLLISA, Apr 13, 2016.

1. LLLISA

LLLISA New Member

Looking forward to the FFF webinar tonight with this Parapsychologist. I haven't read any of his books, but I am very interested and active in EVP, so hope to glean some valuable info. EVP and ITC are confusing terms for me though, seems to be an overlap. I'll post after tonight if any valuable info to share.

2. Nicola

Nicola New Member

There's no overlap. ITC is the process by which you gain the resulting EVP. ITC is instrumental transcommunication, or rather communication across dimensions using instruments or tools. EVP is the resulting Electronic Voice Phenomena or Phenomenon or audio anomalies produced on an electronic 'instrument'. ITC can also produce visual phenomena like photos or videos. I don't think there's a term for that though.

3. LLLISA

LLLISA New Member

I guess that makes sense. I see EVP as a phenomenon and process as well as the actual product. I have seen some visuals referenced as ITC.