1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

We Have a New Look!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by RobertaGrimes, Dec 1, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I'm so glad you like it! I'm getting used to it; I'm not nearly as adaptable as I would like to be, but I'm trying ;-).

2. Wow, I had no idea people were trying to destroy this site. Makes me angry. Thank you Roberta for all your hard work and perseverance...you are helping more people than you know!

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Please don't be troubled, Annie! It's not some dark force, but rather it is one individual. We know who the troublemaker is, and we are prepared to address him personally if necessary, but I take personally Thomas Jefferson's suggestion that we "Take things always by their smooth handle."

4. mac

mac Staff Member

An individual who carries out such a mean-minded act is likely to be socially isolated and potentially mentally ill. Regular folk wouldn't dream of spending time and effort on such a negative project and intended outcome.

Even if it were possible to name the individual(s) it would likely be taken as a complement. Much as I'd like to know the offender's identity, revealing it would be unlikely to have a name-and-shame effect.

Such an unloved individual probably feels no shame about his actions and might even see an attempted reprimand as a 'badge of honor' among his peers.

December 7 2016

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  5. Ah okay, I thought it was some group of people, either atheists or a religious group, or just general trolls. Glad it's just one person. Thanks for your hard work!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Don't know if it's any less serious though....??