1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Way Down The Road...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by WWE LOVER, Jun 27, 2012.

1. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

Here is something that I have been wondering about and haven't found an answer for. Maybe the answer doesn't exist.

We all got here due to God wanting to separate himself. I'm not sure of the whole story, but I think that is accurate. And at some point down the road, say in a zillion years or a jillion years, everyone will wind up back with the Source, even those who got lost as they will be rescued.

Okay, so let's go to that point. We are all hanging out with the Big Dude upstairs on level 7 and experiencing the love and happiness, and having a good time even knowing time doesn't mean anything on that side of the fence.

What happens next? Does God separate himself again so we go through all of this again? Or does he separate himself but with the intention of us going through a different kind of existence? Or is it that we all stay with God on that level?

I wonder if anyone has any take on this.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi WWE LOVER! I don't think any living person could give you a certain answer to this question. Here are my thoughts though. Note: in my post, I am using the word "God". Its meaning is completely interchangeable with "Mind", "Sprit", or even "Energy".

1. A Course in Miracles:
    The creation story that you are describing is from A Course in Miracles. ACIM, which was channeled by an advanced being, tells us that creation was actually an accident. It talks of a "tiny, mad thought" of separation that occurred in the mind of the Son of God. It suggests, rather strongly, that God didn't intend for himself to be separated like this - creative mind energy tends to have a mind of it's own! ;)

2. The Separation Never Occurred:
    It's also important to note that, as soon as God became aware of what happened, the process was stopped and reversed - instantly. It never happened. There is no time to God, so really our Higher Selves are in that blissful state right now. The only difference is that we are under the illusion of separation. In the Greater Reality, separate does not exist.

3. The Universe is a Means to an End:
    Everything physical, and even the afterlife, is nothing more than a means to an end. When we grow spiritually, we are climbing the steps of a ladder that is leading us back to God. To God, the universe doesn't exist. There is no need for it. We are perfect and united with Him - because we were never separated. The only problem is that our "lower" selves have to come to that realization in baby steps. We have to get to that point slowly, but everyone will do it eventually.

So, I would think that there would be no purpose in us being separated from God again. It seems as though it was accidental to start with, plus we are clearly told that separation is only an illusion. This is just my human, and possibly naïve take on the matter though.

3. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

This is interesting stuff.

So when we pass over, it is only our lower selves that go through the life review? And only our lower selves that wind up in the outer darkness or Summerland?

Also, what was the point to having this illusion then? If God stopped and reversed the process, couldn't He have kept us as one up there with him? And keep each individual as one instead of us being divided into a higher half and lower half? I don't know if I am making any sense here.

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me when we pass over, we are joined with our Higher Self. Your "total self' ... You... are at your review. We come here to earth for "spiritual growth". Unfortunately, we need to experience some tough stuff to know and understand what is good and loving. Experience is the best way to learn. And I tend to agree with that. To say it is tough to lose a child is one thing. But to "experience it" is a whole different ballgame! Wow, it is so difficult.
    Mikey says "creation" was needed for growth. God wanted love of all levels to experience the aspects of love with all variables. These experiences are needed for spiritual growth according to Mikey. Love needs to be experienced with all variables for there to be a true understanding of God. (God = A Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite according to Mikey). This is Mikey's opinion. :)
    Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

5. Well said Mikey. I really liked your reply. I totally agree with you.

6. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

You are helping alot of grieving people by describing how you communicate with Mikey and share his messages. I think you are very brave to do so.

7. It's the Ultimate Puzzle. God is so clever that God can create a Puzzle so complicated that even God cannot solve it. That puzzle is your life. Now don't you feel special being the main character in God's Ultimate Puzzle? And, out of your love for your spiritual companions, you were courageous enough to have freely sacrificed yourself to play the main role in this challenging Puzzle. Once you've completed this Puzzle and return back Home, you'll get a hero's welcome! (So please don't check out before you finish the Puzzle.)

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Brave is the word no doubt!!!!! As they say in the Blue's Brother's Movie, ..... "We are on a mission from God!" Ha ha! :)
    Carol