1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Walk-ins and exits

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Maria, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Maria

Maria Member

1 Walk-in souls are those who decide that it would be preferable to enter the body of a mature incarnate rather than being evolving from birth. This elected exchange is with a soul who desires to abort their life (but not as in suicide). I wonder if any of you know more about this, and how the souls connect to make their contracts.

2. It is said that every person is allocated a number exit points in their lives with the options to use them or not. Are NDEs for example, one of these exit intersections? Also, how is there awareness of having reached an exit? Again, I would like to have your views on both.

2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

1 Various people such as Ruth Montgomery claim there are walk-ins. I know of no evidence this is so.

2 When I look at my life, I see several places that could have been exit points.