1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Visitation dreams

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Skyblu, Feb 13, 2018.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Agreed, to some extent. ;) However, as a writer I am quite fond of words, and while they can sometimes be misconstrued, they are also very useful tools.

So, for clarification -- when you said "Consciousness", did you use that word to mean some sort of god (not necessarily the Judeo-Christian version, but in any way at all)?

2. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

No.

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

kim,
    Ok, thank you. That was my misunderstanding, then.

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

You mean: "I either believe in a higher realm or I don't"! I know there's a "higher realm" (of Reality), so I don't rely on "belief". I know but cannot currently offer any measurable "evidence".
    What's your point? IMO, providing evidence is the only way to approach anything - even spiritual or Afterlife subjects. Unfortunately, I have no "evidence" to offer at this time.
    What is your "evidence" that there is or ever was a "Jesus" who loved us? And what is your definition of "evidence"?
    Perhaps all anyone can do at any forum is to honestly share their: knowledge, experiences, beliefs, feelings and thoughts, etc. and let others freely share theirs.