1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Visitation dreams

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Skyblu, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:01 AM.

1. Skyblu

Skyblu New Member

Hi

Ive been experiencing visitation dreams from a loved one who past in 2013, he was very close go me and we have slot of unfinished business between us. He comes through not very often but in times of need. I had a visitation dream a few months ago. I was standing in a doorway, he was sitting on a lounge in a room there was people all around but we only spoke with each other. I remember telling how much the world became a darker place when he left and how much we adored him, he then asked me to leave with him. I had and have a loving fiance who was also close with him and I explained how I couldn't and said no.. This was alomst a year ago and I have always wondered what he meant by leave with him, did he want me to pass over?

I haven't had any visitation dreams since then until last night as I have been asking for him to come through the past recent weeks, but he seemed to be wounded.

2. pandora97

pandora97 New Member

Hi Skyblu and welcome to ALF! I'm sorry but I'm new to this subject and can't offer any words of wisdom but there are others here that I'm sure will offer some explanation or insight.:)

Skyblu likes this.