1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Visitation dream

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juanita, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Juanita

Juanita New Member

First post! My soul mate died in 1984. My love for him has never died. I have been asking him out loud for months to come to me and about a week ago he did in a dream. I was standing in an empty building with two doorways/rooms in front of me. I suddenly see my love walk past the second open doorway two rooms away. I called out his name and ran through the two empty rooms/doorways to him. I threw my arms around him and cried I was so happy to touch him. I buried my face in his neck and ran my hands through his hair. I asked if he knew how much I thought about him and he said yes. I asked why he didn't visit me sooner and he said it wasn't an easy thing to do. He compared it to being as difficult as me trying to visit him in his world. Made sense. We went outside where we were now in my back yard and I laid next to him in the garden, under a blooming purple bush. I asked if he he would wait for me and he said yes and started to cry. (He died in an accident with a very promising career ahead of him) We embraced again, I told him it's okay, and he walked away to compose himself. I then spoke to one of his older male deceased relatives with the same blue eyes. He was singing. I woke up. It was not like any other dream I can remember. I felt his skin. We kissed. I felt the softness of his hair, the roughness of his jaw. It was a pure happiness I can't remember experiencing in my lifetime.
    ...to be continued.

Monika, pandora97, Kurt and 1 other person like this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Juanita and Kurt like this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Wonderful evidence.

Welcome Juanita. I hope you enjoy your time and continue to come back.

Juanita likes this.
  4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

That sounds like a wonderful experience. Is this the first sign you've had since 1984?

5. Juanita

Juanita New Member

Yes.

Kurt likes this.
  6. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Welcome Juanita! What an absolutely beautiful experience for you. I can't wait to hear more....:)

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Same.

Juanita likes this.