1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Visitation dream part 2

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juanita, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Juanita

Juanita New Member

I saw the mom who was a Robin. But the babies has blue/grey tips on their wings so I was confused I guess.

2. Juanita

Juanita New Member

I am so happy to report I had another visitation dream last night. I actually dreamed of him 3 times overnight. The first was the visitation, the 2nd I can't remember and the 3rd was a great dream but clearly just a dream (It was X rated!).
    In the visitation we held each other and told each other we loved each other. I was so happy! There was sone kind of meditator with us. Again I asked him the question why don't you visit me more? I miss you and love you so much. My love told me it was so very difficult. Then the mediator told my love it was because he was dead. And my love got very emotional and was crying and angry and let go of my embrace. And as I said no please I love you I love you I love you he said the same, clearly shattered and let go of my hands. As he vanished (in a pixelated kind of way) I felt myself being pulled from this other world back to my bed and opened my eyes. I was breathing heavily and felt so many emotions.
    I was so thrilled to be with him again but he has clearly not come to terms with leaving the earthly realm. It has been over 30 years since he tragically died but I believe in his realm it does not feel that long. I thanked him this morning and told him I love him and miss him and can't wait to see him again.

baob likes this.
  3. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

A dear friend's husband has come to me a few times in the form of a blue bird or blue feathers. He and my partner , from the other side, introduced us and continue to guide and love us. My Susie comes to me in the form of a red bird and she stopped by yesterday to let me know about some things I've been working on.

Kurt, Monika and Juanita like this.
  4. baob

baob New Member

The other day I had a dream. I dreamed of I talking to my brother-in-law about going to my mother-in-law cemetery. I woke up and thought about the anniversary she passed away. It hadn't come yet. I got the urge to check back her certificate of document. The day I dreamed was her birthday. I didn't pay attention to and never remember her birthday. This is the first time I dreamed of her but she didn't have her image in the dream. I texted my sister-in-law and she said this year they haven't gone to her cemetery to place flowers due to coronovirus. Wonder how she can remember her birthday after more than ten years in the other side.

5. Juanita

Juanita New Member

...lucid dream with him last night but it was not a visitation. We still got to hug and kiss which was fantastic, but his features weren't clear and he wasn't making sense. It validates the other visitation dreams I've had in the past because there is a big difference in dream content. This dream he was talking gibberish about being underwater and in hell. It made no sense but was still comforting, screaming his name and running into his embrace.
    I also saw my first real live Eastern bluebird last week. I looked at the clock and it was the exact moment he died 5:15.
    I'm realizing I'm getting at least 1 sign from him daily, usually when I would least expect it. The frequency has increased lately. It is wonderful and I feel so loved.

baob likes this.
  6. amina89

amina89 New Member

Have you been married? he died 30 years ago and only recently started showing up,wonder why is that.But you get pretty strong signs!

baob likes this.