1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Visitation dream part 2

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juanita, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Juanita

Juanita New Member

So since having this dream, I have read quite a few posts on this forum about receiving signs. I couldn't figure out any particular sign to ask for, so I settled on a bluebird, after the name of one of the posters on this forum. I'm thinking it's really a long shot since fall has arrived and I haven't seen any birds pecking on my window in months, let alone a bluebird. Maybe a blueJAY one time in the yard. But never a blue bird. The next morning I'm going about my day. At one point sitting in my chair, putting off doing the dishes. Telling myself I'm forcing myself to get up at 1pm and go in the kitchen. I kid you not at 12:59 a bird starts fluttering and pecks st my window. It startled me because like I mentioned this hasn't happened since summer. I brushed it off saying well you know it was a bird but not blue. So I guess it wasn't a sign. I get up, go in the kitchen and and the first thing I see is a long forgotten, dusty old bluebird sculpture in one of corners of my kitchen window..something my daughter made me years ago that was now in a pile of junk. I started crying because I had no immediate memory of the sculpture being there. And then I started laughing because my love had a sense of humor about him...and I can picture him saying "well u never said it had to be a real bird!" What a crazy few days I've had!

pandora97 and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Not really. That the sign she asked for happened to be the same as my username isn't really relevant, and as to whether or not it was a genuine sign, that's up to her to determine. To me it seems as though it may have been a sign, but there's really no way for me to know. If it seems to her to be a sign from her soulmate, then I am glad for her.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Through a very good medium I met my dear friends partner last week and he told me we will be hanging out in a cabin in the woods that was important to him and my friend. Susie came to me yesterday in a dream. She was in Her ill state until I told Her we needed to go to the cabin and She got up healthy and was ready. My friend's partner came to me that morning and pushed me to contact my friend, sadly I'm often a total pain in the backside to Her. He wanted Her to go to the cabin. After many phone calls I convinced Her to go and She felt Susie there. We work together and as terrible as this ongoing pain it They still look out for us.
    Peace.
    I can't prove any of this but we know in our hearts this is reality.

pandora97 and Kurt like this.
  5. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

How romantic Juanita!

Kurt and Juanita like this.
  6. Juanita

Juanita New Member

Part 3 - in the car this morning talking to my love...the sun is about to rise and asking for my next sign. It's something really specific and private but would change my life. I'm wondering if he heard me. As I turn away from the sunrise, full of love, i look at the bumper on the bus in front of me. It says "bluebird"!!!! HOW????

pandora97 likes this.
  7. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

:D

Kurt likes this.
  8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

The experience was real for you irregardless of whether it was factually real or not. It’s your life, your journey, your interpretation. In my opinion, it was a lovely message.

Juanita and Kurt like this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

What’s really interesting to me is that people are asking for scientific evidence of an afterlife, when the current life that we live is an illusion. We want to believe that what we see in front of our face is evidence of life, yet the ‘deceased’ is wanting to know why people who are living fear and question death when the deceased are the ones who are truly alive.

Kurt likes this.