1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Carol & Mikey Communicating

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jun 21, 2012.

1. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

I'm uploading it to the file-sharing website that TIS uses (box.com), it'll be available by direct link only AFAIK. I can send you the link via PM or share it here, your choice.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Perhaps a PM would be best, so that any spambots/trolls lurking here don't take advantage of the video. I'll repost it to YouTube on my new account and then embed the video here - so that just forum browsers can see it.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Here is the newly-uploaded version of the video:

[video=youtube;Z78UotFSouY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78UotFSouY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I also swapped the link on the first page of this thread with this link, so the video at the beginning should be working as well.

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thank you VainVessel and Andrew for fixing this! :)
    Carol

5. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

No problem, my pleasure.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Happy to help! :)

7. smitty75

smitty75 New Member

Where's the video? Says "this video does not exist".

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Smitty,
    The video in post #103 of this thread works for me. It is above this a few posts. Is this the one you tried?
    Carol

9. zzzzwhat

zzzzwhat New Member

Video of Carol & Mikey Communicating

Any chance you guys can get the video up and going again?

10. zzzzwhat

zzzzwhat New Member

nevermind!!! Found it!!!

11. Rising

Rising Member

First time Ive seen this Carol and Mikey, its awesome

12. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What's wonderful is seeing her do it in person, relating to him as if he were still physical, chatting and laughing. Nobody could fake all of that!!

13. mac

mac senior contributor

It would be great to have Carol back with us and Mikey again offering his fly-on-the-wall view of life in the world unseen. A long time missed, at least by me....

Truth seeker likes this.
  14. Jonathan Hallberg

Jonathan Hallberg New Member

You'd really put yourself into trouble just to share it to us, i really appreciate this thank you so much

15. mac

mac senior contributor

try the following:

Donni likes this.