1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Carol & Mikey Communicating

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jun 21, 2012.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Its ok Daughter Dearest .. I too tend to stir the pot.. but its easy to do that on a site like this with so many opinions and where people pretty much won't judge you for it which is a double plus. You still have the rest of your life to live. The answers will come with time. You have to be open to receiving them however or you will never get the answers you seek. I've also come to see that if people are constanly looking for things to be wrong they will find always find something wrong. We all see what we pretty much want to see. I can assure you that Carol is very genuine.

Life is tough. I still have my doubting moments but they are simply just that.. "moments". Its what makes us human here. But rest assure that our human selves are not our true selves. We have to push all this physical stuff aside and elevate to our spiritual higher selves. There you will find the answers that you are looking for. Do you dream? Alot of the answers you may be seeking happen in your sleep. Well anyways if you need help let us know.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Daughter Dearest,
    No worries! No one is offended! To be honest, I could hardly believe it myself when I was first told this by Sally Baldwin. (She was a spiritual medium here on earth who has recently passed.) When she told me and then showed me that I had this ability, I was stunned and then afraid. Believe me when I say, it took a lot of guts for me to come on this forum! :) Roberta kept after me. I was very cautious at first. The video was done because members were requesting it. I did it on a white counter top so you could see my arm shadow. It doesn't move. If you watch the pendulum, it moves from the bottom. When I ask Mikey to stop it, he does despite the momentum that is occurring. Normally I don't hold my one arm with the other. But I tried to be as still as I could with my hand, so that is why I did that to stabilize. The pendulum has a stone at the end with some weight to it. There is a story to this as I am just a regular mom who lost her precious son almost 5 years ago. I was not like this before. I have 2 interviews on Eternity For All Radio in Oct. 2011. It is archived. It is two half hour interviews. It might help you get some answers you are looking for.
    Do know there are no hard feelings if you don't believe it. :) It just is what it is. :) I am still just a mom.
    Carol

3. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

I watched it a few times at first, and looked for the hand movement and such. But the speed at which the pendulum switches direction with the hand staying relatively still, I think it disproves the ideomotor effect in this case.

4. vic smyth

vic smyth New Member

Having read Carol and Mikey's posts for over a year, there is no doubt about their sincerity. Their message is consistent and unambiguous.

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

... It is also accurate. If they were just communicating with your dead loved ones - people I don't know - then for me the jury might still be out. But I have met and spent time with our beloved friend Carol, and I can personally attest that when this all started she was adorably clueless and naive about the afterlife. Yet right from the beginning there has come from her pendulum the detailed communications of a very advanced being who knows at least as much as I know, after I have spent decades doing this research. And never once has Mikey put a foot wrong: everything he says is precisely consistent with what I know. That is my proof that they are genuine, dear friends. It is impossible to fake real expertise!

6. Angabange

Angabange New Member

DaughterDearest, hello! I haven't been on the forums for a while but I would also like to comment on your being skeptical, I was too. I mean I've always believed in the afterlife and when Carol and her husband began telling me about her communications with Mikey I was skeptical too (sort of) not that I didn't believe it, but I had to see it. I have seen Carol talking with Mikey a couple different times now and this video is a good example but does not show all. We had to keep it short to get it on the website and wanted to show how it worked. What you don't see on the video is the 1/2hour before and the hour after that we sat chatting. I almost think it may be less convincing in this video because you don't see the emotion like you do when it's just Carol and Mikey chatting. Before we started this actual video we were trying to figure out the best place in the kitchen with the best lighting and background and it was so funny, Mikey was making the lights flicker and making little jokes. AFTER the video we were sitting there chatting and Carol will pick up the pendulum to ask Mikey a question, but she doesn't even have to ask the question, he has already heard what we were talking about. His brother was in the kitchen with us and he was talking about a cool truck he had seen that he wanted. Carol said "let's ask Mikey what he thinks" picked up the pendulum and Mikey spelled out "mom, let him get it!" and he swung it back and forth laughing. Anyways, I know her hand moves a bit, but it isn't moving to MOVE the pendulum, it's just moving because of the natural swing of it, and sometimes I think Carol can "hear" Mikey so after the first letter she already knows what word he's trying to say so she then moves it faster to spell the word so he can verify that's the word he was going for and they can move on.
    Maybe we need to do another video, now that everyone has seen this one to get a feel and understand the basics of it, we should just leave it set up in the background while we chat so others can see the more relaxed actual communication.
    And finally DaughterDearest, I urge you to try it. Like Carol said she can use anything so grab a necklace with a heavier charm on it and hold it over a newspaper. Try to swing it in tight little circles like that over specific letters and then try to stop it and make it go the other way, it just doesn't work. I've tried. :)

7. Billyjean

Billyjean New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey

I believe in the pendulum technique. I have often used it when I have had to make difficult decisions. I have never thought of using it this way in order to have direct communication with someone that has passed to the spirit world. I've always said a little prayer beforehand, and cleared my thoughts. I usually use a heavy needle tied to cotton. Clockwise circles have meant yes for me and straight line swings have meant know. It's what I used last when I wanted to make a big decision in whether to buy a house or not.

I,ve always wondered if I was perhaps subconsciously making the needle move the way I wanted it too, but still don't know.

I figured if I was doing that, then that was the decision that I really wanted, therefore it did not matter how it came about.

I would like to do more work in this area with a view to communication, any tips please. I do the validation part also. I asks personal questions, and see if they are answered correctly before I begin. I finish off with a prayer.

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Billyjean,
    I was shown this technique by Sally Baldwin who was a spiritual medium who lived in Florida. She passed over about 3 months ago. It was her foundation (The Dying To Live Again Foundation) that payed my way for me to meet her for a retreat for mothers who had experienced the passing of a child. This foundation still exists. I know her husband, Steve Baldwin, continues to be involved. I would go to their website. This may be helpful. I do miss Sally as she was my mentor on this physical plane!
    Carol

9. sarah4810

sarah4810 New Member

Hi Carol, just curious, has Sally communicated through Mikey since she's left the physical world, or have you had Mikey try to contact her? From what I understand, everyone/thing is just a thought away on this other side. Is this accurate?

10. Carol and Mikey

sarah4810,
    Yes, I have communicated with Sally through Mikey, since her passing. And more than once. She continues to encourage me in my ability and not to let fear get in my way. I am doing my best. I do feel I have become more comfortable in what I am doing. I know it is real, at least to me, and my hope is to help others. It is all part of a bigger plan.
    At least for me, not everyone is a "thought" away. I don't feel that I could talk to Elvis for example. There had to have been some type of loving connection for true sincere communication to occur. I think it is the connection of the individual that makes it possible to the person seeking the communication.
    Hope this answers your question. :)
    Carol

11. Jim

Jim New Member

Roberta and Carol,

I appreciate the video that you posted of the pendulum method. Roberta, you seem to trust unquestioningly whatever Carol writes from Mikey. If you don't mind, please tell me what gives you this complete confidence?

Please don't take offense, Carol. I'm pretty new here and am still catching up with what long-term members have learned here.

TIA, Jim

12. RobertaGrimes

Hello dear Jim! Thank you for asking this question so frankly - if you are wondering, then others are as well. Yes indeed, I am confident that Carol Morgan is communicating with her son, and that Mikey is a very advanced being. Here is why:

1) When I met Carol at a conference a year ago this past April, she had just begun to communicate with Mikey by pendulum a few months earlier. I spent time with her - we talked a lot - and I am absolutely certain that she was CLUELESS about everything that we talk about here! She knew zilch. Guaranteed! She wasn't even interested in any of it - she was just a grieving mother who had miraculously found a way to communicate with her desperately-missed child. One afternoon I went to Carol's hotel room with three grieving mothers to watch her communicate by pendulum because, to be frank, I was curious. I watched her bring through accurate messages from those dead children one by one that brought the mothers to tears, but that wasn't really what convinced me. Carol looks a bit stiff and solemn in the video posted here, obsessed with trying to hold her hand on the pendulum still (which is hard, since it can move so violently). But the first time I saw her do this in that hotel room a year and a half ago, she was a grieving mother overcome by delight that she was chatting and joking with her beloved son again. It is hard to express how REAL it was. Nobody is that good an actress! I went and stood behind her and watched. I got my nose right down there next to the circle. Her hand doesn't move the pendulum, dear friend, although the pendulum sometimes does move her hand.

2) I was so impressed by that one experience that I invited Carol to join these forums right after the conference, not having heard Mikey do much more than tell a mother that afternoon that her daughter was spiritually advanced enough to be taking care of babies, and teasing the mother (and his own mother as well) that the girl was pretty cute. It was here in these threads that I first saw Mikey communicate information about the afterlife levels and tell us that he is a level-six being. He astounded me! Knowing Carol, I knew immediately that none of this was coming from her. This is what her beautiful son lived a brief lifetime to be able to do: he teaches us love and truth from the sixth level as a very advanced spiritual being. But he is still, through it all, her much-beloved boy.

3) I have spent decades doing extensive afterlife research, yet in all the eighteen months that Mikey has been on these forums I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM MAKE A MISTAKE. Indeed, he often says with confidence something that I am pretty sure is true and either turns it a bit or expands it a bit so I can see it from a new perspective. The Carol I have come to know well and love could not conceivably do what Mikey does (sorry, Carol ;-)).

In fact, the first time that Mikey ever said something that seemed to be maybe not quite right to me was this very morning, when he said that we have never had extraterrestrial visitors. That was the first time! And I trust him so completely by now that he is making me go back and re-evaluate everything that I thought that I had learned on that subject.

Since nearly all the afterlife evidence is anecdotal, we learn to talk about the odds against chance for a given phenomenon. And the odds against chance that a grieving mom who knew nothing whatsoever about the afterlife evidence could have learned in an instant eighteen months ago to discuss the greater reality with such confidence and so consistently flawlessly are incalculable. So, yes, dear Jim. I am confident that our beloved Mikey is the real deal!!

Lovemorenow likes this.
  13. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

It would be interesting to know how they got here, where the home planet is, etc, provided we have been visited.

14. Bella

Bella New Member

Carol,
    I have a question for Mikey, related to information that has come through to me. Can you please ask: When we incarnates are watching something on television and our loved one in spirit makes a reference to it, is it because that image is in our minds, or can our loved ones in spirit actually see the television with their 'spirit eyes' (Skye discussed spirit eyes some time ago)? Thanks so much.

15. Carol and Mikey

Bella,
    Mikey tells me it can be one or the other, or both. He says they can see the TV and / or they can " invision" it from your mind telepathically.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

16. Bella

Bella New Member

That's great to know. I was told this and wondered if it was true. Thanks again!

17. anonymous

anonymous New Member

Roberta,

I would be interested to know your thoughts on extraterrestrial visitors. It seems to me there is a lot of evidence that there are nonhuman entities here using advanced technology. I don't know if they are from other planets, the future, or another dimension, but even astronauts acknowledge that there are "others" here:

http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2009/01/enduring-enigma-of-ufo.html

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Webpages/Shift-EnduringEnigmaOfUFO.pdf

18. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

SAY WHAT NOW??? Ahhh uhh....... hold up..... my third eye is tingling ..... perhaps maybe we need to define "extraterrestrial" here..... I am having a very unbelievably hard time beliving this. Carol perhaps there was a slip of the finger or communication?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  19. RobertaGrimes

Dear Anonymous, I'm not really sure. There is, as you say, a lot of evidence of extraterrestrials - or of something like extraterrestrials. But yet Mikey insists that they never have visited us, and I have found Mikey to be infallible. How do we explain this discrepancy? Here are some thoughts:

1) Perhaps there are alien ships in our atmosphere, but no alien beings actually have landed on the earth.

2) The grays - skinny little guys with big black eyes - apparently are not beings, but are instead organic robots. Perhaps they are being used as earth-probes, so they have come to earth but no being possessing a spirit has been here.

3) Perhaps beings from other planets have visited the earth's non-material levels and observed or worked with us from there.

4) Perhaps in this one area either Mikey is mistaken or he simply doesn't know. What I have noticed about our extraordinary eternal friend is that he is intensely focused on teaching us to love. He will answer other questions, too, but he seems to be willing to do that primarily to help us learn to trust him so he can better teach us love. Love is his whole focus! He knows much more than we do, but he may not know everything about extraterrestrials.

My trust in Mikey is such that what had been considerable confidence that we have extraterrestrial visitors here has become more of a question mark for me now, after his firm pronouncement. That's okay. This is just another of the many, many questions that it is going to be fun to research and learn more about as time goes on!

20. beadtrader

beadtrader Member

I don't know "who" or "what" they are but I believe that there is something going on.