1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Video of Carol & Mikey Communicating

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi everyone! Carol has asked me to post this video of her and Mikey and communicating through the use of a pendulum. We would like to thank Carol (and Mikey!) for taking the time to demonstrate their communications, as well as Angabange, for helping Carol to create the video! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;0VM6BB-mCQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78UotFSouY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Wooowww +_+ .................................................................................................................

3. mokandi

mokandi New Member

Thank you. Very interesting. Must give you lots of peace.

4. Bella

Bella New Member

Thank you so much for going to the trouble of posting this for us!

5. Wonderer

Wonderer New Member

Thank you Carol for sharing this video with us!

6. mac

mac long-term contributor

That was a great demonstration, Carol, of how you and Mikey communicate. :)

What we saw and heard makes it seem that you and he communicate mostly through telepathy. The pendulum seems unnecessary unless it's to reassure you that you're hearing a word correctly.

Do you often communicate without using the pendulum?

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is wonderful, dear Carol - thank you!!

Dear friends, I should add that the first time I saw them do this, a year ago this past April, I was a complete skeptic. She had to be moving that thing! I stood right behind her, got down on each side and studied the whole process from every possible angle, watched her hand, watched her face - she was patient with me! - and I had to conclude that, no, she wasn't doing this herself. That pendulum was swinging wildly around, answering bereaved mothers' questions one by one, and one by one they acknowledged what he said and broke into tears. It was impossible, but yet there it was! Of course, at this point Mikey has proven himself to me in a more effective way by answering questions on these forums as only a very advanced being could answer questions. But even on that first afternoon, I could see that this was real. When you chat with Mikey through Carol, he will crack a joke and then laugh at himself and he will tease Carol and generally act like the good-natured kid that he was when he was here. It lifts your heart!

8. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

I've gone ahead and watched this video again. I've also compared it to pendulum dowsing videos on youtube and remembering my own dowsing experiments I tried months ago.

I'm sure the skeptics who watch this video will claim that there is too much hand movement by Carol, despite using the other hand to try and stabilize the pendulum.

That being said, the movement of the pendulum is too swift from "yes" to "no" to pointing to the letters and numbers. I don't see how the ideomotor effect is applicable to this video.

So for all the skeptics watching, this communication must be genuine.

Thank you Carol for creating this video and posting it.

9. Bella

Bella New Member

I have had more time to look at this carefully, and see that there is quite a lot of vigorous movement, while Carol's hand is steady. Again, I am always amazed at your generosity, Carol. This took so much time and preparation, and it is truly uplifting for all of us. Thank you again.

10. LachlanMac

LachlanMac Member

Ah Carol, don't think I've ever expressed how much your being on these forums means to me. Thanks for this! I wish I could have a talk with Mikey.

11. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    I definately need the pendulum to confirm what I am hearing. I need to see the letter he starts with. You are very right that most of it now is by telepathy, but sometimes I have been wrong when I say the word I think I am hearing, and Mikey quickly gives me a "no" and starts again...he will give me more letters until I get it right. I will always use the pendulum because it is very important to me to give messages that are "all Mikey" without my influence. There has been many times that I did not know what he was talking about. I will ask him, "are you sure about this?" And he says, "mom, trust me on this, I am sure. Post it". And I say OK, here goes! :) I do practice my telepathy with him as I drive home from work. I talk to him out loud and then confirm what I hear when I get home with the pendulum. I am about 85% correct. Not good enough for me when it comes to doing this. I need it to be 100% Mikey info. I feel it is so important. I need the pendulum for validation and it is good for people who are watching me as well.
    I never use 2 hands when I talk to him normally. But I wanted to keep my right hand as still as I could. I thought of you often Mac as I did this. :) I kept telling Angabange, "my hand cannot move...Mac will doubt me!" :) When I talk to him casually that pendulum swings all over the place! We move quickly , he is laughing, etc. but my hand moves more because of how fast we move along. It is fun to watch but I felt if I did that with this first video, my hand movement would be questioned. But it just is what it is. He moves anything on a string that precisely over the letters. Whatever motion I ask him to do with it , he can. I have several friends that love to come over and talk to him. Sometimes he turns light on and off during the process! He is good energy!
    So we will continue to do the best we can. It has been quite the journey. Thank you everyone for your nice comments!
    Sending love and peace to all!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

12. mokandi

mokandi New Member

It certainly helps us all. I would have peace if I could speak with my son. This does help me though. Thank you for all your efforts.

13. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Carol,

I didn't need a youtube video from you to prove to me that you are for real. Before I took the plunge to register and join this site, I searched you and mikey's posts right away.. looking for new replies...searching for answers... I knew you were the real deal. I felt it when I read Mikeys replies. But its still good to see what you do!

Know that I have always believed in you and Mikey :eek:

14. vic smyth

vic smyth New Member

I still feel Mikey's "Big Brother" presence from time to time while reading Carol and Mikey's posts. Though my mind has doubts, my Heart believes.

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

15. mac

mac long-term contributor

Interesting comments, Carol - thank you! My feeling is that in time you'll find that the pendulum is no longer necessary - you'll reach a standard of accuracy/reliability that you'll feel comfortable with. That's my 'prediction' although you might simply choose to keep using the pendulum because you enjoy doing it. ;)

I can't make my mind up, though, whether I should be flattered that you should be thinking (as you made the recording) about what I'd say or whether I should be dismayed at being thought a curmudgeon! But you were correct in anticipating what I thought initially about hand compared to pendulum movement.... I say initially because after watching further I realized that hand movements were not matching pendulum motion.

You are wise to check what you get if you feel unsure. It would have been a cause for concern if you simply accepted whatever came without questioning. With any and all forms of communication there is an ever-present risk of coloration of the message by the practitioner (I won't call you a medium - yet ;)) and the more one practises and remains vigilant, the less the chance of personal opinion, thoughts, ideas or prejudices entering into the received communication.

interesting stuff! :)

16. Annie

Annie Member

Thank you so much for making this Carol. First of all, it made me realize how much time and patience this kind of communication takes. I'm glad you can hear Mikey telepathically because otherwise it would be difficult for him to really communicate in long sentences. Also, I didn't realize how small that wheel was! Making a little circle around a tiny letter isn't something that would be easy to do just with your own hand. And then when you were having him go from "no" to "yes" on letters next to each other, I feel like if someone tried to do that on their own, the pendulum would really swing around before changing direction, instead of switching so quickly and precisely. So thank you for all that you do, I hope people on YouTube view that and it opens their minds more and maybe will even lead them to this forum. :)

17. Carol and Mikey

Annie,
    Thank you. My goal is to help people know that Heaven (or whatever term you choose to use) is all around us and that our loved ones are guiding and helping us on this journey. We will see them again! I always think everyday is one day closer to seeing Mikey, but until then, I have much to do! :) I did that filming on the white counter top on purpose because it shows the shadow of my arm well . It stays quite still during the whole process. If you look at the pendulum closely, when it moves, it moves from the bottom. Especially when I go over the letters.
    I am glad this video is helpful to people here. That was my goal!
    Carol

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  18. Bella

Bella New Member

My goal is to help people know that Heaven (or whatever term you choose to use) is all around us and that our loved ones are guiding and helping us on this journey.

Carol, It seems to be around us to feel or know only when we have cleared away our negative emotions and negative energy - like guilt, anger, excessive sadness. Hearing you speak of this, and reading your forum posts, it's obvious that you have done that. Even when Mikey transitioned, your reaction was remarkable. Were you always like this? May I ask, to what do you credit your ability to do this?

19. Carol and Mikey

Bella,
    My immediate reaction (as was my hubby's) after Mikey's accident was, what was the intent? Mikey was the passenger in the vehicle. But his friends who he was with loved him so and did not intend on hurting him in any way. It was an accident. It could happen to anyone. Including myself. No way was there anyone to blame. We all hurt terribly. Not blaming others with this helped us immensely with our grief. We had no anger toward these individuals. I know this gave us the openness to see what was happening around us.
    Was I like this before? Never was tested like this before. I will tell you, I do get frustrated with people who intentionally do mean things to others. This does not sit well with me. Ever since I was a little girl, I always got upset with others who were mean and hurtful in their behavior. I want people to be nice. If they choose to be hurtful to others, especially if it is intentional, I will move on . I will not reinforce that this type of behavior is ok. I can only control myself. So I avoid situations if I know there is potential for this to occur. I like to be around positive loving energy. Makes me feel good. :)
    So it boils down to intent . What was the intent? And can I self reflect. None of us are perfect. How would I feel in the situation? How would I want to be treated?
    Mikey says, "In life , we are tested. It is how we react that can make the difference in our life for our future, and for the future of others. Positive loving ways brings positive loving ways!" :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

20. Bella

Bella New Member

Hi Carol,
    Thanks for your response. Yes, noticing intent is important. I have always had a lot of positive loving energy. Some people take advantage of that though, so it has to be mediated carefully. That's a lesson too, because we need to protect ourselves as well.