1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Are the spirits that try to communicate will us ALL demons?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by peachy4, Oct 23, 2016.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I hope what was deleted wasn't about ACIM, since I am still wondering how you concluded Schucman's Voice wasn't Jesus.

2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I expect that is what counts as evidence around here. I certainly hope so.

3. How do I get rid of the imposter it is always around me now !?help?

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Have you done something to allow / enable this impostor to reach you? If so, what?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

As much as it would hurt I would push it away and never be alone. Move into a hostel, hang around monks. Obsess with Spirituality.

Enjoy yourself, even when you're scared to death. Even if it's fake it might throw off the demon.

But truthfully?

I would listen to the other members. Especially Mac, Roberta, GeneEdwardSmith... Etc. Etc.

Surround yourself with platonic love and constantly try to feel it. Remind yourself to. Do it until it is second nature.

Don't look corny in the process. It will have a dino effect that will lead to lower levels.

If done properly you will raise your levels high enough to rid it.

That's how I dealt with evil.

I still recommend listening to others. No ones ever pulled off my tactics.

Not saying you can't be the first.

6. Luizcarlos

Luizcarlos New Member

The one thing I can share with you is this: Any time you attempt to communicate with anyone in the afterlife, be it alone or through a medium, PROTECT YOURSELF. I like to use affirmations; for instance: "I am powerfully protected safe and secure, anyone whose intent is to harm me cannot approach me," or " Great Father, Protect me from any one whose intent is to harm me," or "I call upon the Friends from the Order of Light to protect me from any one whose intent is to harm me." You must approach this with confidence that you are in control and that you will not allow anyone to come between you and your loved one. It takes time and practice. If working with a medium, ensure that your medium inspires confidence. In the presence of a medium, ask the Friends from the Order of Light to protect you and the medium. If your medium is not understanding and becomes offended, you are in the wrong place.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  7. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Luizcarlos,
    While I agree that saying such affirmations to protect yourself is probably a good idea, may I ask who/what you mean by "Friends from the Order of Light"? To whom are you referring when you say that? Do you mean angels in general, or does this phrase refer to some specific group, perhaps from a specific faith/religion?

Kurt likes this.