1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Are the spirits that try to communicate will us ALL demons?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by peachy4, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Dear Roberta, I don't attempt to preach to you since I have recently learned that this forum is definitely Non-Christian. However, respectfully, whatever studies you have been engaged in if they do not reflect the fact that there is only ONE way to Heaven and that is through Jesus Christ and their acceptance as a person's LORD and Savior then those studies are questionable in many a professional opinion. If they attempt to censor the TRUTH about Jesus and how one can attain Heaven then many souls will most unfortunately become imperiled. As I told the other person, non-belief in Jesus Christ is entirely up to the individual due to God giving each and every person Free Will Choice. However, it is expected that with the good mind that God also gave to each person they will make the right decision and accept Him and follow Him in order to attain Salvation. Those who do not believe that are steering others the wrong way and that is very harmful, spiritually speaking. One can agree to disagree. But the tone of bluebird's posting along with your blessing clearly indicates those who will not allow others to make up their own mind about this important matter. One just has to ask WHY? It is one thing to purport to have learned about the Bible but again, if the very essence of the Holy Bible is not taught so that people can learn the truth thereby using their free will to arrive at thoughts it may trigger then that is tantamount to censorship. I also understand this is your forum and you do not espouse Christian nor Biblical views. That is your prerogative. But I only hope and pray that others may see the Light before it is too late for them as many have foolishly become Non-Believers due to people steering them in the wrong direction and not having the mind to think for themselves and that is truly sad. I hope you will at least allow me to speak my truth as I know it to be. Again, a place that denies Jesus Christ, Salvation and Biblical Truth and that does not want to at least teach others how they can become Saved through becoming Born Again is not a friendly, loving place that I and many others belong in. May your heart soften to accept the Truth as God, through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ has presented it. Go in peace.

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

You can say that YOU believe such-and-such, whether that is Christian, Jewish, Pagan, whatever. You are welcome to your view, and welcome to state that it is your view, and welcome to share it so long as you state that it is YOUR VIEW.

What you CANNOT do here is to state that your beliefs are the right way, the only way. YOU believe the bible is the word of god, I do not. Neither of us can prove our view to others, and why should we? You are free to hold your view, and I am free to hold mine. As far as my beliefs "giving rise to the Anti-Christ", that is laughable. Of COURSE there is doubt, though I understand that there is none in your mind on this issue.

And if you do happen to be right, then the god you worship is not one that I would even want to know, much less worship, so I am fine with not believing that the bible is god's word, or in the rest of Christianity. A god that creates me and then required my slavish devotion or else it will damn me to a hell of its own creation? That's no god, that's a despot, a tyrant, an abuser.

I do not believe there is a god, but if there is then I very much doubt that it is as narrow in spirit as fundamentalist Christians believe it to be.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

My dear, I have been the most ardent possible Christian. I even majored in early Christian history in college! I expected to become a minister. But because I had an experience of light (the same thing that happened to Saul on his way to Damascus, and made him into the Apostle Paul), I was guided by the Lord to study the actual afterlife evidence. Of which there is a tremendous amount! And based upon my decades of study I can tell you absolutely the following facts:

1) There is no evidence whatsoever that the death of Jesus on the cross has ever "saved" anyone. And there is no evidence that God judges us (Jesus tells us right in the Gospels that neither He nor God judges us), no evidence that you've got to be a Christian to get into heaven, no evidence for ANY of the Christian beliefs that I used to hold so dear. What we call Christianity DID NOT come from Jesus! It is a first-century Jewish sect that was established by Paul and others (thank you, beloved early Christians!) so the precious teachings of Jesus could be preserved. Thanks to their efforts, we still have those teachings now. And it is time at last for us to open their gift!

2) The genuine God is all that exists. But the genuine God is what Jesus revealed to us; it is nothing like the Christian God. The very thought that God could be so barbaric as to need the sacrifice of His own Son before He could forgive us for being human is barbaric! It still amazes me that I ever believed that! But I did. Then the scales fell from my eyes. Then I met the genuine God.

3) The recently-dead confirm that Jesus told us things 2000 years ago about God, reality, death, the afterlife, and the meaning and purpose of human life that we could not have learned by any other means until God began to give us excellent afterlife evidence toward the end of the 19th century. So we can now demonstrate that Jesus is real! And if you actually sit down and READ THE GOSPELS without the rest of the Bible in the way you will discover that He came to us as our TEACHER, not as a blood-sacrifice. His teachings are an amazingly easy and effective program for rapidly raising us spiritually, and He tells us that if enough of us will follow them we can bring the Kingdom of God on earth. THIS is why He came! Not to redeem us from a perfect God that loves each of us infinitely. Just think about how insulting that Christian teaching is to our infinitely loving God. And how demeaning it is to Jesus!

Christianity doesn't teach people to follow Jesus. Instead, it teaches people to follow Paul's fear-based, first-century religion. And it was permissible before God gave us independent validation of the truths that Jesus taught for people still to follow Paul; after all, they didn't know any better. But we know better now! And Jesus is freshly calling His followers, two thousand years later, to come out of that fear-based religion that never had anything to do with Him and to LISTEN TO HIM. "If you hold to My teaching, YOU are REALLY my disciples. THEN you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. (JN 8:31-32) Dear EternalLife, after we have disrespected Him and misunderstood Him for two thousand years, don't you love Jesus enough to at last begin to really listen to him?

Sapphire, kim and Widdershins3 like this.
  4. DOMINIK GORALCZYK

DOMINIK GORALCZYK New Member

They are ALL demons. I know the Bible says to test the spirits, but I believe that is to prove to you that they are ALL demons.
    Here's what the spirits can do to get around the "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior" - they say it WHILE IMPERSONATING A DEAD CHRISTIAN - I know of a great Bible teacher who was stuck on that issue for a while, until he solved it by making the demon confess its name. Again, if the demon is posing as your dead aunt Helga, who was the wife of a preacher and was indeed saved, a demon impersonating Helga would be able to say "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior", since he's pretending to speak for Helga. But if you make him tell you his real name, and pose that same demand, he'll choke, and there is no way that he would be able to say it, since he needs permission of the Holy Spirit to say that.
    Having said that, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU CONTACT THE DEAD. Let go. There are 2 possibilities, either you will see your loved one again in Heaven, or you will not. Until then, you need to get on your knees, confess the sin of necromancy, ask forgiveness, repent, and renounce this practice forever.

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Your opinion only, and such proselytizing is not allowed on this website, so either desist or roberta will ban you from the site.