1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Are the spirits that try to communicate will us ALL demons?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by peachy4, Oct 23, 2016.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear EternalLife, I'm sorry to have to contradict you, but I have studied the Bible and studied Christian history extensively - I majored in it in college! - and I must state here emphatically the Bible was not inspired by God. It was written by people who may or may not have been hearing from the Divine, and then assembled by people who claimed that God inspired them. But I have read it from cover to cover at least a half-dozen times, and it is so full of contradictions (and even frank barbarism) that it could not possibly have been all inspired by a loving (or even a sane and rational) God. Fortunately, though, the Gospels are God's truth. It is long past time - after two thousand years! - for those who claim to love Jesus to let HIM speak!

You have said other things, too, that were influenced by your religion and are not borne out by the evidence. Reincarnation for example: it happens, and there is no denying that it happens. The Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. tried to scrub even the Gospels of reincarnation, but nevertheless some hints remain. And those at the upper levels affirm reincarnation without reservation.

Finally, NDEs are not death. An NDE is an entirely different phenomenon, so nothing that happens in an NDE can be taken as evidence of what might happen in the afterlife.

And yes, I do have Jesus Christ in my life. Only by clearing out the two thousand years of error that well-meaning religionists have piled upon and used to obscure His pure truth was I finally able truly to know Him!

isabel mcdonald likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That is OPINION, not fact. Please do not preach here.

DenverGuy likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, Bluebird! You have had our back, while i have been away all day. You've made me smile ;-).

4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

No problem. :) It's nice, albeit rare (lol) when you and I agree. ;-)

5. I had no idea that I had stepped into the wrong forum that strongly *censors* what others say. In an attempt to save what you believe in you give rise to the Anti-Christ of that there can be no doubt. But in the end, it is your loss and yours alone along with those who believe as you do. God sees everything and knows all as He is omniscient. If you don't believe in what the Bible says and what Jesus Christ taught about the only way to Salvation, put it to the test when you pass on. Then you'll find out. Unfortunately, the hard way.