1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Are the spirits that try to communicate will us ALL demons?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by peachy4, Oct 23, 2016.

1. URGENT! PLEASE HELP! Are the spirits that try to communicate with us ALL demons?

I am not trying to disrespect anyone or their beliefs, so please do not be mad.

I am a Christian, and after a loved of mine died, I contacted a friend who is a Medium for help. This was seven months after his death though. I decided to contact her because I was missing him very much. She told him to comfort me that night, and he did. I felt little electricity like tingles all throughout that night- he never left either. At most, he'd leave for a few hours then come back. Recently, while my friend wasn't concentrated and distracted, she said he called me a "bitch". I knew this wasn't him... He would never call me that. Hours later, I consulted a pendulum, and when I asked if a demon impersonated my love when he told my Medium friend that I'm a bitch, it said yes. It also said no to it being my love calling me that. I started reading biblical scriptures online after that. It said to test if the spirit was of God or not, tell it to say, "Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior," and to ask who its master/creator is. When my Medium friend did it, he said the sentence and said that Jesus Christ is his master/creator. She said he was understanding and not mad about me questioning his legitimacy. Online, it was stating that Mediums talk to familiar spirits or demons impersonating our deceased loved ones... It also said that God states that the dead in Heaven cannot contact the living here on Earth and that their memories of this life are totally wiped out. I would like to believe my love, yet I would also like to believe the Bible too. My Medium friend asked why he came back for me, and he said it's because he loves me. Another time, he told her that he loves me more than I can understand. I am very, very confused and depressed about all of this, and I hope that no one takes offense to this.

Also, how would I prove this is certainly him? I forgot to mention that he stated part of the Bible is inaccurate, and I shouldn't believe everything I read because it's made by humans when I told my Medium friend to ask why the Bible says the dead cannot cross over.

Thank you to everyone :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

In my opinion, the Bible was written by humans -- it has some good things in it, but it also has plenty of horrific things in it (rape, misogyny, bigotry, etc.). I do not believe it should ever be taken to be "the word of god". If it is your friend trying to contact you, then I agree with his assessment that the bible is inaccurate. Also, expecting a spirit to say that Jesus Christ is its lord and savior assumes that Jesus is the "lord and savior", and not everyone believes that to be true (if you were to ask me that question now, I would not say it, because that is not my belief).

I also think it's not wise to believe everything you read online. I know that at least some Mediums are legitimate, in that they believe they are communicating with our dead loved ones (whether or not they actually are, I don't know). And if there even is a god at all, no human can state with any real authority what god wants or what god has said, so anyone saying that "god said the dead in heaven cannot contact the living here on Earth" is talking nonsense, because they simply have no way of knowing. Personally, I also do not believe in "demons", but even if such beings do exist, that doesn't mean that they spend time impersonating our dead loved ones (I suppose it is possible that some do, sometimes, if they exist at all -- but what I mean is that I think it's wrong for anyone to make a blanket statement to the effect that "Mediums talk to familiar spirits or demons impersonating our deceased loved ones").

I don't know if there is an afterlife or not, but if there is then I think it's possible that our dead loved ones can contact us, or at least try to do so. If you believe that it is your love/friend contacting you, and if it feels to you that it is him, then I hope it brings you comfort.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Peachy4, What you experienced is perfectly consistent with what we would expect. Indeed, our loved ones not now in bodies can communicate with us, but you are so fearful - and fear is low-energy - that an out-of-body nasty might well have been attracted to you. Simply give up your fear! It is unfortunate indeed that the religion which claims to profess Jesus does not follow Jesus at all, but rather it instills such fears in people. Simply surround yourself with spiritual light and you always will be perfectly safe!

I find what he said through the medium to be especially interesting. No, Jesus is not anyone's "lord and savior." Afterlife evidence overwhelmingly indicates that the death of Jesus on the cross has never made an afterlife difference for a single human being, but rather God is much more loving - and Jesus is much more important - than Christian doctrine imagines! According to those we used to think were dead, Jesus is indeed our Master/Creator. He is of the very highest aspect of the Godhead, quite literally God, and the dead always refer to Him as the Master.

The only part of the Christian Bible which is of God is the words of Jesus in the Gospels, and not even all the words ascribed to Him can be trusted since the Council of Nicaea in 325 both removed some things and added some things. And Jesus Himself tells us in the Gospels that He is replacing the entire Old Testament with God's Law of Love, and of course Paul came later - he never even knew Jesus. So read the Master's words and forget the rest of the Bible. The dead now abundantly validate that His words are true.

I understand that your religion has sadly made you afraid of God, and afraid to question what your church teaches. I was once there too! But God loves you infinitely, Jesus came to teach you the truth, and you have nothing whatsoever to fear. If you would like to discuss this further, simply send me a contact through robertagrimes.com. Meanwhile, I'm sending you a hug!

4. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Dear peachy,

Be sure to make sure that your Christian beliefs are your own, and do not be easily persuaded to believe stuff that you have not researched and prayed about. Bring all your troubles to God in prayer, including everything about this. God will hear you and respond. Trust God and the Bible beyond all else.

5. Your friend is wrong. The Holy Bible may have been written by humans but it was humans who were Divinely Inspired by God.
    Those who have passed on to the Heavenly realm most certainly do come back and talk with their loved ones. The reason is that, in essence, there is no "death" and the spirit world is all around us only in a different vibration from ours. That is why they can be here instantly as the veil is very thin between our two world.

When we make our transition from this Earthly realm into the world of Spirit we shed our physical body as we will no longer need it being in Spirit and we immediately step into our Spiritual Body which is eternal. That is, we will live in spirit forever, for eternity since once we leave this world there is no coming back through reincarnation as there isn't any. That is why it is important to live as good a life as one can at all times to assure that your final passage will be a safe one and that you will be able to enter into God's realm in Heaven. We have been advised in the Holy Bible that the only way to enter into Heaven is to become Saved or Born Again. That is, we accept Jesus Christ as our LORD and Savior and repent of our sins and vow to follow Jesus forevermore. There is a prayer for that if anyone is interested. Saying that prayer is acceptance of Jesus as one's LORD and Savior and we believe you will be saved thereafter. It is a short prayer and well worth saying because the consequences of disbelief or being tempted in another direction can only result in not being with God when you pass-on and not ever experiencing the Light and Love of God as you are deserving. Personally, I would not ever take that chance knowing that salvation can be attained merely by accepting Jesus Christ into your life. Many put it off but if for some reason they should not be around tomorrow and were not saved, their soul could be imperiled and in limbo and again that is a chance I am just not willing to personally take.

I have made a very thorough study of the Afterlife and communicate with many experts in the field who are very knowledgeable of the Afterlife after having spoken with those who were temporarily "deceased" but who came back to tell about their experiences. Many of these experts hold M.D.s and Ph.D.s and have even written books on the subject. There are millions of people around the world who have had such an experience called a Near-Death Experience or NDE.