1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Trance Medium

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Sarah Edmonds, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Sarah Edmonds

Sarah Edmonds New Member

Has anyone seen the English trance medium, Elaine Thorpe?
    Her guide Jonathan comes through her, it’s quite amazing to see, it’s an actual man’s voice.
    If anyone gets the chance she has some videos on YouTube .... quite incredible as she is a very simple, humble woman.

dan t likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Have you attended one of her demonstrations?

3. SashaS

SashaS New Member

I've seen the videos of Elaine Thrope on YouTube. I don't know what to say but one thing doesn't make sense to me. As human beings we have our own human body with senses.. When we are spirits we loose our physical senses. In the case Elaine's trance, Jonathan communicates through her, with her body and her senses. Why is Jonathan's voice different?

4. Sarah Edmonds

Sarah Edmonds New Member

No, only seen her on YouTube.

5. dream jo

dream jo New Member

dnt thgn iv sean her but iv sean thm it my spuirtt churchh i hav wsihh is veryy fasanatin it is

6. mac

mac Staff Member

This thread didn't go anywhere and is a year old.