1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Time-travel, if only....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Jan 5, 2019.

1. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I'd guess that most of us would like to know what the world was truly like at a time different from the present, before we were born.

Just one aspect I'd like to experience is how the English language sounded when spoken several centuries ago. Although we're told we can research many things after we pass over, presumably view some kind of record of how the world used to be, do you think we would also be able to hear how folk used to speak - kinda like a DVR recording made in the past? Or perhaps we can learn how to travel and actually be present in a different time and see and hear directly for ourselves?

If you could move around in the past - or some version of the future - what/where/when would you like to see or visit? :D

2. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

I'd love to see the Triassic, how very different species lived, related, what the world looked like and how the culling event truly came about.
    I'd also like to have a greater understanding of, and see, how humans split off from our initial group of apes.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  3. kim

kim Active Member

I've been curious about this too Mac! I remember in the coma I experienced many many things that I can't put into words. Now that I have a DVR I can only compare the life reviewing experience to that. You can breeze through anything on the DVR and breeze through anything in a life review too! If life gets tough, just think 'fast forward'. However, I do remember being told that I wouldn't be able to breeze through things when I returned to the physical realm.

I want to experience every country during every decade, past and present! I want to eat at every restaurant in the world and go to every amusement park, pool and boardwalk. I'll have forever to do it!:D

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Me too for the first plus every other life-form spirits have animated, less interested in the second.... :)