1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

time - not what you're expecting!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Feb 14, 2018.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Yes, but please call me Kim
    I was riding a bicycle and pulled into the path of an oncoming car and wasn't wearing a helmet, since this happened in 1983 and wasn't aware of them. I wrote to the people who hit me, to ease their minds, and they told me I came through their windshield.
    Fractured skull, nerve damage, broken collar bone, broken shoulder which remains dislocated, broken ribs which punctured a lung. The left side of my body took the full impact.
    No, but I did have pyloric stenosis when I was born. Other then that I was in excellent health.
    No
    13 days
    No
    No.
    I refused to look at my body on earth because the body where I was is where all the action was at that time. My body on earth was boring to me.
    No
    No, the only tube I had in me was in my lung for drainage.
    No surgery was needed, but just a couple of stitches under my left arm.
    I do not know.
    Yes, my guides kept encouraging me to wake up. It took courage but eventually I did. It sounded like a big wave when I re-entered my body.
    I saw a lot of life scenes while in the coma and everything was fine, but then I was on my own, to wake up in this world, all I saw was darkness after seeing so much color and life. Who wanted to return to a place like that when I saw something so much better? God, or whatever you want to call it, was telling me that what I had seen while in the coma is what was going to manifest in my life on this earth, but first I had to wake up! We are free to direct our live in consciousness with whatever frequency we wish.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Cute Bear likes this.
  2. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

You have found yourself a wise teacher, good for you. Your expression of confidence is refreshing. On your point of scientific-based 'evidence'. There is actually a very strong technique to unlock you from one reality assumption and allow you to focus on others. One actual experiment that could be done to literally prove this, would be to have a series of chambers, one inside the other, each big enough to contain people, and what you can do is you can hypnotize people to tell other people in the inside chamber that one particular kind of thing will happen in the next chamber and then hypnotize that person to tell another person that thing will happen in that chamber and hypnotize that person to tell another person that a particular kind of thing will happen in that chamber and in each of those chambers you can have cameras. In the outer reality chambers the cameras will record one thing, in the inner reality chambers the cameras will record whatever those people absolutely believe they would see in that chamber. You will have two different realities on tape.

Because if you get everyone in one reality to believe a certain thing, it completely affects everything about that reality, and if the person doesn't know that there's another reality to believe in, then that is the overriding vibration in that chamber and gets recorded by everything that does record in that chamber, and you can actually see on two side-by-side monitors two completely different realities happening.

kim marine likes this.
  3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank-you for your concern. It is literally impossible to adequately describe the spiritual realm in human words, and I feel it is unreasonable that anyone would expect it to make sense to our unprepared human minds. If anyone feels that Consciousness can be pinned down with words they have been fooled by a human ego.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Cute Bear likes this.