1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Dr. Craig Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Connections?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I'm getting geared up for beginning it again (I started once before), and I thought I'd check and see if anyone has gone through the program. Apparently the connection success rate is very high.

I have watched his interview with Sandra Champlain and was impressed. I have also communicated with him via e-mail and he seems like a smart and caring guy who has put a lot of work and thought into the program.

And it's free.

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

The love of my life wasted away. She was 58lbs. No muscle mass, could not walk or stand. I did his guided meditations and in one of them She came to me. She was standing next to me and we were cooking together like we used to do and She said "we are equals again" and I knew She was safe and healthy on the other side. Dr. Hogan is incredible.
    pandora97 likes this.
  3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I found Dr. Hogan quite a few years ago. I always believed in the afterlife, but I was continuously experiencing precognitive moments after an NDE. I didn't understand why. They were rather eerie and I wanted to find out more about them. He informed me that the precognition was happening because, while in a coma, I had viewed the previous lives I lived, and when I re-experienced them here in this incarnation I was recalling a scene of my eternal life. I found his Greater Reality site on the Internet and was communicating on his forum, but the original forum he had ended and was replaced with the ALF forum on the Greater Reality site. I think I'll give the guided meditations a try!