1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Thomas Jefferson's views on Jesus

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Goldie, Jun 4, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

May I respectfully remind members that ALF is a 'no religion discussion' website? This thread is fast heading in that direction.

2. milahanna

milahanna Member

We understand that. However, Jefferson is supposedly Roberta's guide and she wrote a book about Jesus based off what he believed. We're just trying to get a better understanding.

Goldie likes this.
  3. mac

Discussing Jefferson isn't the issue but moving on to discussions about Jesus, the Bible and Christianity is heading in the direction of talking about religion. It's not me but Roberta who decreed "no religion".

4. mac

I didn't mention preaching and I'm making no assumptions about anything ;) and as for 'New Age' well rofl! :D

Like I said earlier, it's Roberta who said "no religion" and it's her website. If she decides further such discussion is OK then OK. :)

5. milahanna

milahanna Member

She wrote an entire book about Jesus and her guide had a lot to say about Jesus. Based on that alone, the discussion should be allowed here.