1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Thomas Jefferson vs. Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What does Thomas Jefferson think about Trump?

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

That's a question you need to ask Roberta directly.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hmmm...

Well, he and others have told us that even though upper-level beings almost never intervene in human affairs, they had their thumbs on the scales in the last election. He and others told us in 10/15 that DJT would win, and they told us why. I am beginning to see fulfilled the things that they predicted....

4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Why? I don't buy it. Upper-level beings want to spread hatred and division via lies?

dopier, ravensgate and bluebird like this.
  5. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

But, maybe in 10/15 these upper-beings didn't know Trump would do that. They should have suspected it, considering he still hadn't disavowed Birtherism and began his campaign with his claim that Mexico was deliberately sending us rapists. And of course, they would have known Trump was a con artist, noted for stiffing people and founding the Trump University scam. I'm disappointed in these upper-level beings.

dopier and bluebird like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.