1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Thomas Jefferson vs. Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What does Thomas Jefferson think about Trump?

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

That's a question you need to ask Roberta directly.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hmmm...

Well, he and others have told us that even though upper-level beings almost never intervene in human affairs, they had their thumbs on the scales in the last election. He and others told us in 10/15 that DJT would win, and they told us why. I am beginning to see fulfilled the things that they predicted....

4. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Why? I don't buy it. Upper-level beings want to spread hatred and division via lies?

dopier, ravensgate and bluebird like this.
  5. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

But, maybe in 10/15 these upper-beings didn't know Trump would do that. They should have suspected it, considering he still hadn't disavowed Birtherism and began his campaign with his claim that Mexico was deliberately sending us rapists. And of course, they would have known Trump was a con artist, noted for stiffing people and founding the Trump University scam. I'm disappointed in these upper-level beings.

dopier and bluebird like this.
  6. RobertaGrimes

You don't have to believe it. Suit yourself!

7. RobertaGrimes

Gene, everything you are spouting here is left-wing garbage that even in 2016 was so old and tired that the American people wisely ignored it (are you living under a rock, or why else do you have nothing new to say?). Of course the upper-level beings knew him thoroughly! (They know you thoroughly, too. Just sayin'.) I also know the man pretty well by now, and like at least half the country I can see that he is doing a fantastic job as President! Indeed, even the left-wing rags have had to acknowledge that he had the most productive first year of any president since FDR. But stay under your rock, Gene. Stay cozy.

Dear friends, we have already done this political dance, and we will not be doing it again. I answered Kurt's question truthfully, and Gene didn't like my answer so he attacked it; I responded, but I am ending it now. I will close this thread (sorry, Kurt!), and since I will be away for a week I am going to ask Mac to close temporarily any other thread that starts to get political. This nation is being fouled by negativity because people are fighting about trivial nonsense, and if you want to be part of the problem you can go to other websites to spout your venom. We will not have it here.

Rassie and Bill Z like this.
  8. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I share your view on this, completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.